Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rocky Mountain High, Colorado. I lived in Odessa, Texas in the '70s on Austin Street. Brother went to Permian High. Go Panthers!!....and GO (home) ILLEGALS.

1963 graduate of Permian High. They still live Friday Night Lights down here.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

287g country, North Carolina. Send the bus, the jail is full!

Living in the front range mountains southwest of Denver (I'm no city girl), We don't get a lot of illegals living up here cause it's not a "suburban" life. But I have noticed that more and more of the McMansions that are being built up here have "helpers" that don't speak English so good.

Our Open Spaces (parks) are getting more and more crowded on weekends. I've had Rangers tells me that if I still want peace and quiet, I have to go further "up the hill" (west) to get it.

My goodness, I sure an getting old - I remember when the stockyards were still in Denver and you could smell them for miles. At least it was a natural smell.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I live on Long Island, New York. I live in the township of Brookhaven. I have to deal with Farmingville that is a magnet to Mexico and other Central American countries to come and live and work illegally. Out east the Riverhead and Hamptons areas are illegal Irish immigrants.

I recently have been told that our school district has been filling up with Russian illegals too!!!

When will it stop!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

working4change
    Welcome,

Central NJ...where all the restaurant staff is illegal and where the landscapers only speak spanish!

Las Vegas, NV.

The illegals are underfoot, it's hard to make your way around without tripping over them.

As a 50 something white guy it's an effort to remain happy around here.

I live just outside of Albuquerque New Mexico. I have lived here my entire adult life, and have witnesses the colonization of my state. There are parts of Albuquerque that look just like Mexico. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Our Governor is an anchor baby and of course is all about sanctuary city and state. He even thinks he has a chance to be President.

What a joke.
    SemperFi

New (sanctuary) York City.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    New (sanctuary) York City.
    LOL ain't that the truth!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast