Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello all I live Northern Mexafornia. I was in Southern Mexafornia but there were to many fine upstanding (drunk) Illegals there. How come no one told me that they have so many here in San Francisco. I keep looking for all the Farms and cant find any.

What you need is a town council like the one you had back in 1692! [/quote]

ROTFLMAO!!! Where is Cotton Mather when you need him? :P

I must live near Grayrider in Georgiafornia.

We are second only to California with having the highest illegal alien population.

We live in Northern Virginia, closer into DC. Illegals are swarming around here. Many of the hispanic variety hail from Bolivia, El Salvador, etc. But there are illegals from other countries as well. The school system "boasts" that there are some 100+ languages spoken in this area ....I don't know why anyone would cheer that. I know there are neighborhood schools in many areas that they say are totally taken over by illegal children. I'm really surprised none of our area hospitals are going broke. Fairfax County is one of the richest in the nation, so the well runs deep here ...for now.

There are indians, mongolians, ethiopians, russians, you name it. There are super white enclaves like Arlington, McLean, etc, and then there are areas that are turning into barrios -- Springfield, Fairfax County areas, S. Arlington.

Any visit to a local shopping center will clue you in to how this area is being taken over. In my little neighborhood, it's all the grasscutters and construction crews -- and man, they are EVERYWHERE.

I'm in northern NJ, right across the river from Newark. This town used to be Irish/Scottish but now it's overrun with Spanish, Mexicans, Portuguese, and so forth. We moved back to my home town last summer from England, I was only gone 2 years, WTH happened here?! We arrived during the World Cup and that's when we saw all the non-American flags everywhere. Holy smokes! It's so disheartening. My guess is that most of them moved out of Newark and over to here because we all know how Newark is.

Central South Carolina here. We aren't overrun as badly as many of the rest of you, but I think we have a lot more here than the 50,000 or so "estimated".
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Damn, I thought I had it bad living near Santa Ana (a town where saintliness has little to do w/its populous). Yes I live in SoCal.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Rural SoCal on the border where my dog and I do our
    best to stop the illegals from getting through to your cities!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Welcome SFnative (I know nntrixie can't welcome everyone). Welcome to a place where people are trying to make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by SFnative
    Hello all I live Northern Mexafornia. I was in Southern Mexafornia but there were to many fine upstanding (drunk) Illegals there. How come no one told me that they have so many here in San Francisco. I keep looking for all the Farms and cant find any.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Welcome to all the newbies!!

I hail from Southern Mexifornia. I escaped to Wisconsin about six months ago
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I live in Odessa, Texas, next door to Midland, Texas, home of George & Laura Bush -- so says the sign on the highway. We have month-long Cinco de Mayo celebrations and a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Fourth of July is barely mentioned. We've bought trailers to hold all the additional students, moved the English-speaking kids to the trailers so the ESL kids can be "close to the bathroom," and since that evidently wasn't good enough, they've made it to where you're not allowed to go to 4 schools if you don't speak Spanish. Last year, they petitioned to have our voting day changed because it interferred with their celebration of the holiday for the saint of Guadalupe Hildalgo. Some kind of reason prevailed and that failed. We have a housing crunch here... there's a lot of hispanics coming in buying houses with cash.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast