Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reno, Nevada since 1971 and I have seen the illegal mirgration grow to where neighborhood and business sections are all Hispanic.
    I recently had to move in order to be able to use my car without it being trashed because of my complaints gone unheard by law enforcement.

Rural SoCal on the border where my dog and I do our best to stop the illegals from getting through to your cities!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Mexico's Northern Colony, the once great state of IL. Our politicians have never met an illegal they didn't like and continue to roll out the red carpet for them. It is annoying to have to live in the same time zone as Elvira Arellano (EEEUUUUUUWWW!!!!).

I live in Macon County, Tennessee. Pop. 2500( +/-) Home of the "Dona Mary Hispanic Association", owned by the town Mayor, where any illegal alien can buy a fake green card for $25.00.
    Home of A & K Little Tijuana Trailer Park, also owned by the town slumlord Mayor. Driving by it's easy to see doors wide open, matresses on the floor, drunk Mexicans sitting on the porch, and just as many mangy dogs running around as barefoot matted hair little anchor babies. Lately I'm seeing a slight decrease in the Mexican population, especially at the one and only Wal-Mart, since drug raids are becoming more initiated, thanks to citizen's complaints.
    We have only two "major" manufacturing plants, since all others moved to Mexico, one almost 99% Mexican and the other about 30% so far.
    It's also home of one of the newest Nestle' Water North America, who contracts work out to illegals.
    When I came here, originally from Florida, this was a beautiful little place with lots of jobs. Not anymore thanks to people like our own town Mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Rural SoCal on the border where my dog and I do our best to stop the illegals from getting through to your cities!
    And it is appreciated much more than you can imagine
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

Southern Mexifornia. No further comment needs to be made - see comments above.

Texas -----
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About 15 miles south-east of the Northern Mexican capital of Los Angeles.

NC where illegals live in happy abundance

Re: What area/State does every one live in?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor
    Just like the title, what area do ya live in? (of course do NOT give your address)

I live in Illinois around O'hare Airport.
    Welcome aboard!

Medford, Oregon, population 73,000. Just north of the California border.

White population 88%
    Hispanic 9%

We have not yet experienced the horrific ravages of illegal aliens, but it's just a matter of time.

I live way up a holler deep inside the Cumberland Mountains of Kentucky where illegals are as scarce as money here.Although some are beginning to trickle in.Illegals that is.I still fought Senate bill 1639 with every breath of my body.I love America and what affects one American citizen or one state affects all of us eventually.Especially illegal immigration.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast