Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Revenge: I tape the "prepaid return envelope" on a box with a couple of broken brick or whatever I have that's heavy. The post office delivers and collects first class from them.

B of A sends plenty
    Great idea!

The Catholic church never ceases to blow my mind! They just get sicker and sicker!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you know you have an illegal immigration problem when the local catholic church adds a mass in spanish and after a few years has 2 or 3 and or 4 and the number of masses in english goes done to one....or none

i saw this in los angeles and now it is even in bozeman mt.....

as the masses go to spanish and you hear radio stations in spanish as you SCAN your radio you know illegals are in your community......

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    you know you have an illegal immigration problem when the local catholic church adds a mass in spanish and after a few years has 2 or 3 and or 4 and the number of masses in english goes done to one....or none

i saw this in los angeles and now it is even in bozeman mt.....

as the masses go to spanish and you hear radio stations in spanish as you SCAN your radio you know illegals are in your community......
    LOL....a few weeks ago I was scanning thru local radio stations around here....I counted about a dozen in spanish. There used to be only a handful of them a few years back. Even a LOT of Christian churchs are now offering "spanish version" services.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

June,

if you go to www.khow.com and click on Peter Boyles you will see something similar where Queen of Peace Catholic Church had a meeting with the Mexican consul present in order to do what you speak about above.

This church, behind my hose, has exploded the last 14 years with illegals. More masses in Spanish etc......

It is going on even in the northern border states of WA, ID, MT, MN, ND etc but not Canadians MEXICANS!

First it was LA and Miami, Chicago and New York. Now it is Charlotte, Herndon, Des Moines, Boise, Fargo, Minneapolis and coming soon to a town near you.

Kind of like cancer. Said Raul Yzquierre of La Raza "We shall overwhelm you".

They are............................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12