Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep growing our ALIPACers numbers; and we will win again. The economy is showing just how much damage the immigrants having done to us with the help of corporation here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Blue Dogs are conservative Democrats and to be true to themselves, they would vote against it.
    Some of the so-called Blue Dog Democrats do support amnesty.

Off the top of my head, here are a few Blue Dog Dems that support amnesty.

Loretta Sanchez. The daughter of Mexican immigrant parents. Also, she is the second-ranking Democrat on the Homeland Security Committee.

Joe Baca (also a member of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus).

Gabrielle Giffords. Giffords focused her studies on US-Mexico relations while at Cornell University.

Melissa Bean. She is one of only 15 Democrats to vote in favor of the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm hoping and even beginning to believe that there may be more Democrats who will take a strong stand against amnesty too.

There was something even Barack Obama said in his acceptance speech which I'm holding on to.

He said to those Americans who will disagree with me on issues, I WILL also listen to you and to what you have to say.

When I heard that I really held on to it!! I think we should start contacting him perhaps now giving him the FACTS about illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm hoping and even beginning to believe that there may be more Democrats who will take a strong stand against amnesty too.

There was something even Barack Obama said in his acceptance speech which I'm holding on to.

He said to those Americans who will disagree with me on issues, I WILL also listen to you and to what you have to say.

When I heard that I really held on to it!! I think we should start contacting him perhaps now giving him the FACTS about illegal immigration.
    We shall see, Legal, we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

My God, you are joking I hope.. If not, Put down the Kool-Aid....

Don't forget Aunty Mumbuto or somthing is an illegal!!!

My God, you are joking I hope.. If not, Put down the Kool-Aid....

Don't forget Aunty Mumbuto or somthing is an illegal!!!
    I don't think I'm drinking Kool-Aid, he really did say that....it was at his victory speech.....not his acceptance speech though....sorry about that.

However, he did say it and I thought about the amnesty issue and how we might very well be able to apply what he said and communicate with him on this issue. Why not?

Why give up before trying? That makes less sense to me.

Regarding Auntie.....I don't know what will happen to her. Maybe she will go back. Now that he's president maybe she will go back and be some sort of a celebrity figure there or something. She might like it better there now.....who the heck knows!!

But, I for one believe that we should keep our options and possibilities open, no matter how difficult to do that may seem. There are only so many options, ( and too few at that) why give up one of them right off the bat?

I wasn't going to post on this thread because we've had this discussion before. And W, Roy Beck, Mark Krikorian, and Mickey Kaus have offered their opinions on this too (available here on ALIPAC). For those of you down in the dumps, I would recommend you read their comments.

The question is, what ACTION have you taken to puncture Harry Reid's trial balloon that he sees no problem with the Senate passing amnesty. There are CAPS and Numbers alert threads available in General Discussion. Please use them.

If you want to stop amnesty, just tell your local politicians and their press lapdogs that it is racist, it would benefit Latin Americans at 30 times the rate of non-Latin Americans.

At the bottom of this page: http://www.immigrantrightsfoundation.or ... ction.html
    is a flyer you can print which explains this discrimination. Send it to your politicians and press, saying you oppose this racism, and so do most Americans.

"Populist"]I wasn't going to post on this thread because we've had this discussion before. And W, Roy Beck, Mark Krikorian, and Mickey Kaus have offered their opinions on this too (available here on ALIPAC). For those of you down in the dumps, I would recommend you read their comments.

The question is, what ACTION have you taken to puncture Harry Reid's trial balloon that he sees no problem with the Senate passing amnesty. There are CAPS and Numbers alert threads available in General Discussion. Please use them.[/
    Exactly, this is what is going to make the difference....BTW I sent and do send them right out as I receive them in e-mail from Numbers...but I also send e-mails, news article, and my opinion to Senators several times a week. Friends and Foe! Dems and Republicans.

I believe we really need to hit the Dems this time around we ignored them way to much last round.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    "Populist"]I wasn't going to post on this thread because we've had this discussion before. And W, Roy Beck, Mark Krikorian, and Mickey Kaus have offered their opinions on this too (available here on ALIPAC). For those of you down in the dumps, I would recommend you read their comments.

The question is, what ACTION have you taken to puncture Harry Reid's trial balloon that he sees no problem with the Senate passing amnesty. There are CAPS and Numbers alert threads available in General Discussion. Please use them.[/
    Exactly, this is what is going to make the difference....BTW I sent and do send them right out as I receive them in e-mail from Numbers...but I also send e-mails, news article, and my opinion to Senators several times a week. Friends and Foe! Dems and Republicans.

I believe we really need to hit the Dems this time around we ignored them way to much last round.
    I totally agree sosad. Democrates are supposed to be on the side of the average working class citizens. Let's lay that point on them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast