Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am glad to have found you all!

This gets me so upset. Remember folks, we are spending our AMERICAN dollars in the stores. I keep a single dollar bill with me and when I am spoke to in Spanish...I ask for the manager, pull out my bill and ask the manager what it is...they reply "a dollar" I remind them that it is an AMERICAN dollar and not a pecos...I will also ask them what LANGUAGE it is written in. I then tell them if they want me to spend my AMERICAN DOLLAR written in ENGLISH...they need to speak to me in ENGLISH. I always write an email or make a call. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I should make a t-shirt! "You can't speak to me in English, I can't spend my AMERICAN DOLLAR" LOL.

I am so disgusted! I hate going into Wal-Mart anymore. In the past week I have seen a 7 yr old mexican boy take a wee-wee in the parking lot. I saw around a 4 yr old mexican boy dressed in a shirt and his UNDERWEAR no shoes running around the store. Neither one of the mothers seemed the least bit embarrassed. I saw a young mother letting it all hang out while she was nursing her little bambino. They have two kids in the cart while the other 3 are running around spewing spanish...playing with the veggies and fruit with thier dirty little hands..eewwwww! They throw thier garbage on the floor, open packages.....so disgusting

Sorry, I get so disgusted! I am just fed up with the whole issue of Illegals!

Glad to be here, sorry for the vent!
    Best Wishes!
    Abby

Our children have to go to school with these children.

Most posts here deal with the negative aspects of illegal aliens, such as lack of cleanliness, rudeness, arrogance, criminal behavior, etc. It's true that many (though not all) illegals are not the kind of neighbor one would want, however-- Don't get fooled by your "nice" illegal neighbor.
    If you look at criminal behaviour, you will find con-artists are the nicest friendliest and most charming people.

Personally, I don't really care if an illegal is friendly, or educated, or clean , or hard-working, or smiles when performing his/her job. I don't care if illegals attend church daily. It doesn't impress me if they drive carefully without getting into accidents, or stay away from drugs and crime. I don't care if their kids are well behaved and their yards and homes are neat and clean. I don't even care if they speak English or not.

These aspects of their mannerisms and behavior in no way erase the fact that these millions are here on our land without our permission. In fact if most illegals were paragons of virtue, hard working, polite etc. it would be even worse for us. We wouldn't notice them as much as we do. They would blend in more, (as many are already doing) yet they would still be illegal, still be taking our jobs, still be buying up our nation's land acre by acre. Still be overloading our services. When the government finally tackles this problem and considers deporting these illegals I wouldn't want them to ask the "otherwise law-abiding" hard-working, nice ones to stay on.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Well said, JustSayNo!

I don't care either and every time they complain that something bad happend to them or a bleeding heart story about deportation. All I can think is if you were not here then it wouldn't have happend to you. I don't care either!

Don't "press one for English" and jam their phone lines.

Drive off and complain to management, when you can't understand what they are saying at drive-ins.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't think of a better place to eat then my wife's kitchen. with what I read on here about how the illegals love to do funny things with the gringo's food, I am about to the point of just taking a sandwich with me if I have to go out somewhere instead of eating in any fast food joint. Can't afford the more elite eating places with americans working there so I am just going to take mine with me anymore!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    I know they like to spit on the gringos lunch they get a big kick out of giving out gringo specials .
    Not just spit....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... scoreboard

Bookstores sell tourist phrase charts and books for use while traveling to foreign countries. What if we use one to communicate to the store manager.

The implied message is that the non-hispanic manager or owner is being disrespectful to Americans by subjecting them to the need to communicate in Spanish on US soil.

Here we are in the US, trying to use an English to Spanish phrase chart to get things done. May i suggest, xeroxing extracts of the chart and mailing them to senators? "Look, Senator, what your globalist attitude puts American citizens through - now we have to use means to translate our needs to Spanish!"

Senator McCain - "Ha! ha! look what I got in the mail from this stupid voter! Ha! ha! he better start learning Spanish, right Ted?"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Welcome Abbyrose!

Check out our Action Panel for some ideas on things to do.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    No way ,I don't go to places that have have illegals handling food . I know they like to spit on the gringos lunch they get a big kick out of giving out gringo specials .

Soon there will be no such places where illegals will not be handling food .
    Then what are you doing to do ? To be hungry or to move to another place ?
    We do not even realize that we already started catering to the illegals by fleeing from them and by calling ourselves " gringos " because this is the way they call us .
    Do you understand that there is something really wrong with this whole picture when you are afraid to go out because you are the " gringo " .
    Personally , I do not want to be called " gringo " .
    I think we should have more respect for ourselves - we are legally here and we are humans - maybe if we repeat it
    10 000 a day we will believe in it .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

The first Mexican restaurant in my county just opened up recently.The owner brought his own employes with him to staff his business and no surprise they're Mexicans that speak little English.I suspect they're illegal but who knows for sure.

Locally our unemployment rate is officially 10% so I had hoped that local citizens might have a chance of employment but it doesn't look good.On opening day there were long lines and the place was said to be packed.

This shows that America has a way to go to understand that when you support businesses that hire foreigners before citizens they will continue to hire the illegals at slave wages.No way should citizens be spending their dollars to help these business owners that put profit above patriotism and commonsense.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

What country am I in?

Awhile ago my mother went to Walmart (illegal central) and was looking for an item. She asked an Hispanic woman worker if they have that certain item in stock when the woman replied-"no speak english," and smiled and walked away. My mother promptly left the store in disgust. I contacted Walmart and let them know what happened.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Wilro's
    Awhile ago my mother went to Walmart (illegal central) and was looking for an item. She asked an Hispanic woman worker if they have that certain item in stock when the woman replied-"no speak english," and smiled and walked away. My mother promptly left the store in disgust. I contacted Walmart and let them know what happened
    Welcome Wilro. That is really pathetic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast