Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I love Mexican food, wish I didn't. I used to go to the Baja Fresh in Austin but the girl working the counter the last time I was there seemed so disinterested in taking my order that I just walked out. I eat sandwiches from Chick-Fillet a lot when I travel all of the ones I've been to have polite English speaking people working for them. I've never had to play that game where you have to repeat your order several times to amuse the illegals.
    Years ago I had a friend who cooked part time at the Catamaran in San Diego. He said the bus boys who were probably illegal would hawk loogies into the luncheon meat at the buffets. He told me to never under any circumstances send a meal back to the kitchen.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

What country am I in?

Thanks for the welcome, LegalUsCitizen. There are many people out there with stories like mine, and more worse ones too.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Wells Fargo bank

All you Wells Fargo bank account holders, you might want to read this.

I'm not a Wells Fargo bank customer, but I had to stop by there for a 1 time transaction. There's a big poster inside the bank, at the place where people line up to see the tellers - the sign offers $5 wire transfers for money to Mexico, and other Central American countries.

You guys know far more than I do about flag protocol.

Outside the bank, the Mexican flag flies at equal height as the state flag and the US flag; the US flag is situated further to the West, the Mexican flag flies on the East and right next to the bank entrance. So, when you're inside the bank, lined up to see the teller, all you can see out the window (looking West) is a giant Mexican flag. The way its situated - all you can see is the Mexican flag 'cause with a light breeze, it obscures the other 2 flags. Illegals must really be proud as they wire their money to Mexico.

Fortunately , the teller that waited on me is Russian, or ethnic Russian, probably US citizen by now.

Well, unlike Mexico and India, at least the Russians are our allies now (compared to Mexico, Russia is a very strong and worthy ally).

Whew, enough ranting around; back to you guys...

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

GFC
    I live near Gainesville Fl and I have never once seen any food place being staffed by illegals. The majority of fast food employess are african american, white american, and college students attending UF. We dont need illegals, and dont want them here with all the problems they bring.

Enjoy it while you can GFC the times they are a changing. When my daughters were in high school in San Diego the fast food drive troughs we drove through were staffed by their friends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123