Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What country am I in?

Went to the auto parts store on Saturday and I was one of two non-mexicans in the place. Everybody was speaking spanish including the sales help. There were about 15 people in the store. I'm in NC (I thought)

Everybody knows these are illegal immigrants, but they sell to them anyway because they want to make money.

What can be done to stop this?

I feel your pain.
    It's the same thing with the McDonalds and Burger King in Cambridge Maryland. Everyone in the place (except the manager), is Illegal,and speaking Spanish.

All the Americans have to stand by the wayside while the Spanish speaking customers get first dibs on their orders.

When the Americans place their orderes it's like using sign language, pointing fingers, and holding up however many fingers to show what menu meal you want to order.

They have no manners, and the one and only employee that can speak English speaks very little.

I personally do not eat from either Burger King or McDonalds, but many of my family members do.And all they ever do is complain about the non English speaking Illegas that work there.

We Americans have become strangers in our own country !

No way ,I don't go to places that have have illegals handling food . I know they like to spit on the gringos lunch they get a big kick out of giving out gringo specials .

Concerned Citizen, there are no illegals in Cambridge, MD! What are you talking about?

Just joking...I'm sure there are lots of them. I just went to Ocean City this past weekend. I posted something about that yesterday...about all of the European students working there. Maybe Cambridge needs to go to that....it's not as good as hiring Americans, but at least it's better than hiring people who are illegal and don't speak English.

If you have any young relatives, maybe encourage them to apply at one of those restaurants. If they have any trouble getting employment at them because of their race, or because they don't speak espanol, maybe you could have a legal case there.

And, remember to call ICE, for what it's worth. There's a local ICE number you can call also...I think it's for all of MD...410-962-7449. If not, if it's only for Baltimore, then they'll redirect you.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by longcut
    No way ,I don't go to places that have have illegals handling food . I know they like to spit on the gringos lunch they get a big kick out of giving out gringo specials .
    That is just plain nasty!!!!!And that is just one of the many reasons why I refuse to eat in those places that hire illegals.

But my family members and friends on the other hand would rather go there and complain about the poor service than find another place to eat that hires Americans!

I don't like being around illegals, I do not trust them, and I am uncomfortable being around ppl who are speaking another language, while staring at me and grinning all at the same time.

Illegals are some of the most ignorant, ill-mannered people I have ever came across.

Thanks for the info Ostrich

I live less than 90 minutes from OC, and we have not visited there since 2002. I have often wondered if the Illegals had taken over the young ppl jobs. Your right, better the Europeans working there than the illegals.

Burger King contact Info:

http://www.bk.com/#menu=8,10,-1

McDonalds contact Info:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/contact/contact_us.html

McDonalds comment form for sepcific stores:

http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_controller ... _form.html

Hello And this is in english LOL

A friend of mine made a great coment about services not rendered in the native tounge of this country ( since its counquering and independence ).
    A nice place to start is at the businesses that employ those who are of a questionable nature . it may take some gumption but thats what is called for in these days and times.
    she said that i should DEMAND that i get some one who speaks english and that they undersdtand it as well. This sign language stuff has to go.
    after all this country still belongs to us.
    And if you cannot get an english speaking employee tell the manager that you are going to sue on the grounds of discrimination because you cannot speak their language .
    And to do the same thing when they ask you from any goverment agency what nationality you are. or ethnicity .
    Then if they fail to comply go to te media or utilise your right to asemble and protest. Businesses dont like negative media attention.
    just a thought

always a legal and english speaking citizen
    Steven Doherty

And here I thought my Burgerking experience was unique I went into a BurgerKing in Oak Forest, Illinois (a suburb which used to be a nice place to live but is turning into an illegal haven)and as I approached the register I noticed that everyone behind the counter was Mexican. The girl at the register stared at me blankly (not a word spoken) no Welcome to Burgerking, May I help you . . . . just a blank stare. I proceeded to place my order. The Manager (apparently the only one who spoke English) came over to the register, took my order and showed the girl what buttons to press on the register. The manager then went back to setting up fries, etc. The girl behind the register said something to her in Spanish and the manager came back to the register and I explained that the girl did not give me my change. From what I gathered the manager was explaining why I was supposed to get CHANGE BACK -- we are truely in a downward spiral in this country.

Is it a culture thing or is it a conquer thing as to why mexicans do not say thank you or have a nice day after a business transaction?

Example-I went to Subway Saturday night to get a T.C.B.Y. cone and went through the drive through. It took forever to order because of long pauses in communication caused by the mexican clerk. After I finally got my cone I sat patiently waiting for my 8 cents change and for her to say thank you or have a nice day. Finally I got tired of waiting and drove off. It wasn't the not getting the 8 cents back that irked me it was the lack of a thank you. A smile would have also been nice. I did contact Subway via their online form and told them what happened.

Nine times out of ten when someone doesn't say anything after I've concluded a business transaction the person is mexican. I'm not talking about the American citizen Mexicans-it's usually the little English type of probably illegal mexican. From now on I am always going to contact companies when this happens and thankfully the internet has made this a breeze to do.

I also eat at home and garden a lot more than I used to. In fact I'm planting a fall crop of lettuce and radishes tonight.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My mother (66) and I went through our local Burger Kings drive through one day. She spoke into the speaker, and a woman said something back we could not understand, my mother said "excuse me, I did not understand you", then the employee said something else unintelligable.

Then my mother said very loudly "I want to speak to someone who speaks English or this restaurant is never getting my business again!".

Promptly an American woman got on an took our order.

We drove up to the window and there stood this 20 something girl, Latino and she just stood there with her arms crossed and glared while the manager gave us our order.

We almost never eat out anymore unless it is at Dairy Queen, which only has American employees, high school and college age people. Saves money and possibly our health too, plus it takes money out of the pocket of those big corporations that hire the illegals.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast