Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is what we need on a ticket. Michael Savage President and Lou Dobbs Vice President. I don't think one person will mess with america after that.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Here is what we need on a ticket. Michael Savage President and Lou Dobbs Vice President. I don't think one person will mess with america after that.
    Michael Savage's real name is Michael Alan Weiner, and to me will just propagate the foreign intervention philosophy of occupation and war.
    Ixnay on the Michael Savage'ay.

I say we need our own "Trilateral Commission" Hunter,Tancredo, Paul. There will be enough mess for all three to clean up.
    [/b]

Lou knows what he is talking about

Lou was once a very strong conservative.
    Please listen to what he is saying.
    Tell me one conservative,,, that has even a slim chance of winning that is in the race? There is none.
    Now, lets look at the Democrats. We all know that all of them want to give amnesty because their ideas to do match the American people and they need a new voter base to stay in power, however, big business is already backing Hillary. Why? she is the person that is different and the American people unlike people that post on this board are uninformed and they think she really has something to offer. Please remember that over 65 percent of the folks that vote never use a computer. They are old school and listen to CNN>
    He may know someone that he is not telling us about.
    This is going to be weird election. Can you believe that Pat Roberson endorsed Rudy? Think about it.
    As Lou says, it is all about the money as to where someone goes.

Re: Lou knows what he is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by zvenomx
    This is going to be weird election. Can you believe that Pat Roberson endorsed Rudy? Think about it.
    I saw that, and was amazed. Pat Buchanan adressed it today. He said in the old days he and Robertson together would fight the wing of the Republican party that Rudy represents. Now Robertson is submitting to it. Pat Robertson is a man with no principles, no ideals, only agenda. He is simply a partisan Republican, and nothing more. What the hell do social conservatives have in common with Giuliani? The Republican charade of wooing social conservatives has always been a bit suspect IMO. Now it is full-blown, out in the open apathy to the concerns of their constituents. And they will pay for it. Dearly.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I believe Lou on the Larry King show said that the person that he predicts to win is none of the candidates running. I have also noticed that his attitude and comments have changed regarding the emails coming in asking him to run.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi Reciprocity. I believe Bloomberg was mentioned on Larry King last night or yesterday by a talk show guest on Lou Dobbs Tonight. I am not sure that Lou mentioned him specifically. Hopefully, someone will clarify this or provide a transcript or some other proof.

I too am surprised that Lou could not accept any of the candidates on the Republican side since a few are serious about illegal immigration and sovereignty issues. I believe Duncan Hunter and a few others question FREE TRADE as not being so good for America because it is not FAIR TRADE. This sounds like Lou too.

Psalm 91
    Thanks for the clarification GeorgiaPeach, Lou might be reserving his support for a candidate until late spring next year when things start to really get serious, But i would tend to think it would be the same candidates our fellow Alipac members endorse mainly Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter and certainly not Bloomberg.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I doubt Lou will endorse anyone, I think he thinks the American people are smart enough to make that conclusion if the right information is put forth.
    He really does not take either side, he is for right and wrong and shows that by how he slams both partys, or praises both partys when they do something for the people.

He is hopeing an Independant will run and if he thinks he is worthy will probably throw out hints indirectly. Then again he could surprise us and come right out and say, but I don't picture it.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I doubt Lou will endorse anyone
    Bingo, we have a winner!

I too doubt he will endorse a specific candidate. Heck, even if he wanted too, I'm sure CNN wouldn't allow it. Lou and CNN are interested in increasing and maintaining viewership, not alienating part of it. CNN is in the network broadcasting business to earn money. Lou and CNN have to share the same goal on that count. Endorsing a specific candidate would cost the Lou Dobbs Show some of its viewing audience.

Think about it. For example, would you continue watching the show if Lou came out in support of someone like Bloomberg? Heck, if that were to happen, I'd switch channels and watch Glenn Beck.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give me a good independent and I will vote that way too. No Dmes for me, they are evil.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast