Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have not watched Lou lately and some of the radio talk shows I've listened to recently seem to be inclined to go with whom ever the GOP nominates whether one of our favorite three or not.

Maybe they are afraid that if one of our favorite three becomes President they will lose listeners or not have a purpose!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Re: sutle changes in lou dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    He has become more outspoken. His demeanor has changed from news person to crusader. Every night he manages to insert need for independent voter status which suggest a need for a third party /independent candidate. He is giving Kitty Pilgrim more air time. These are a few sign that I have observed. Is Lou Dobbs getting ready to run for President?
    If he did he would have my vote. Heck I would take a leave of absence from my job to work on his campaign.

JRB
    I personally think what he was doing was thumbing up his nose at both the Republican and Democratic party. I think that there is such discontent with both parties and the crap they pull even though the majority of the legal United States tell them we are against what they are trying to do they do it anyway. JMO but why dont you email him and ask him what he was thinking when he said what he did?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Maybe CNN does not want him to endorse anyone at this point. It is still early.
    Not CNN necessarily, but let the horses show their spots before you pick one to bet on. Too early. He also mentioned that there "may" be some surprise independant candidates to come. He may know something we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    well, my real question is -- why is Lou just noncommittal... he seems to be a Closed borders soveriegnty type and WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THESE condidates....

I just don't get him... just weird to me.
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a "change" in Lou?
    He used to seem so cool, calm and collected and determined.
    He seems "all over the place" to me.
    Is it just me???
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Maybe they are afraid that if one of our favorite three becomes President they will lose listeners or not have a purpose!

Just me, but I don't think that is it.

We have enough problems, they won't all be solved that fast and there will be fights with congress to get anything done - so I think they will be needed for a very long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    well, my real question is -- why is Lou just noncommittal... he seems to be a Closed borders soveriegnty type and WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THESE condidates....

I just don't get him... just weird to me.
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a "change" in Lou?
    He used to seem so cool, calm and collected and determined.
    He seems "all over the place" to me.
    Is it just me???
    I think he is just so angry at what is happening to this country and the uncareing people we have in DC really ticks him off.

Did you hear him today, he wants people to start watching for an independant canidate, and send him our Ideas of who we think would be good, but he said no lawyers we have enough of them

I think someone like lou Barletta, is what he is thinking, you know a normal patriot.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think someone like lou Barletta, is what he is thinking, you know a normal patriot.
    Hey, that's not a bad idea........

Barletta/Simcox 08!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey, that's not a bad idea........

Barletta/Simcox 08!!!!
    You know If we find some one good I'll bet Lou Dobbs would donate alot of money to a candidate he really wants elected!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I dont know who Lou Barletta is.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast