Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    well, my real question is -- why is Lou just noncommittal... he seems to be a Closed borders soveriegnty type and WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THESE condidates....

I just don't get him... just weird to me.
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a "change" in Lou?
    He used to seem so cool, calm and collected and determined.
    He seems "all over the place" to me.
    Is it just me???
    I think he is just so angry at what is happening to this country and the uncareing people we have in DC really ticks him off.

Did you hear him today, he wants people to start watching for an independant canidate, and send him our Ideas of who we think would be good, but he said no lawyers we have enough of them

I think someone like lou Barletta, is what he is thinking, you know a normal patriot.
    Maybe youre right about his being so fed up. I was rather rabid when
    going to Tractor Supply to purchase some tarps and they were all,
    made in China!!! My daughter and became obcessed and starting
    reading labels on everything. We did find some jackets made in the
    USA and some hooks that we couldnt find a use for!!!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    I dont know who Lou Barletta is.
    The mayor in Hazelton PA who passed the immigraion laws the aclu and Lulac are not found o,f and started a law suit againt the town, he just won re-election with 90% of the vote.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What about Senator Dorgan? He seems to care about the People?

I think he is looking for an outstanding patriot citizen who is not in our U.S. government, I don't think we should trust anyone in DC.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hi MontereySherry. Welcome (I'm late on that, I know -sorry!)
    That's good point, I think he's basically a good and honorable public servant (pretty rare these days, eh?)

Oh, also meant to say - I noticed your posting on the other thread somewhere.... about vets and specifically your family experience and wanted to say you make a great point. I, too, know of a family (wife+4 kids) that lost a father in Vietnam (Major US Army; Rangers or Green Berets, can't recall which offhand), anyhow... the family struggled a lot, the kids had big problems with drugs, relationships, etc. One of the kids ended up committing suicide in her mid 20's.. The families of those great servicepeople also pay a terrible price as well.

Only the best thoughts to you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    well, my real question is -- why is Lou just noncommittal... he seems to be a Closed borders soveriegnty type and WE HAVE AT LEAST TWO OF THESE condidates....

I just don't get him... just weird to me.
    Lou cannot endorse candidates on CNN or show overt bias as that technically would be a violation of Federal Elections law since CNN is a corporation and corporations are prohibited from such.

He could endorse on his own time, but it would be highly untraditional for any news anchor to endorse a candidate. I do not think that has ever happened in the past and if an anchor did so, he would be unable to report into the future with any perceptions of fairness from the public.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think someone like lou Barletta, is what he is thinking, you know a normal patriot.
    Hey, that's not a bad idea........

Barletta/Simcox 08!!!!
    You know If we find some one good I'll bet Lou Dobbs would donate alot of money to a candidate he really wants elected!!
    Lou Barletta,wow, that is a great idea. I suggested Jeff Sessions, but I think you are right about finding someone who is not from DC...and someone that has the guts to stand up for the U.S.

How about William Gheen from ALIPAC, and Roy Beck from NumbersUSA?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I can't remember the exact figures at the moment, but I do know that registered Independents out number the other 2 parties. Probably the reason Lou says the people should come up with an Independent candidate because the time is ripe for one. Everyone is fed up with this government and its lies and its refusal to represent the people, and if an Independent candidate came into the race (one the Reps and Dems couldn't run off), he or she would stand a good chance of winning.

As for Lou, I listened to him carefully yesterday when the subject came up about him running for President. He said he would rather continue to be an advocate for the American people, but he didn't come right out and say no.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I think he is just so angry at what is happening to this country and the uncareing people we have in DC really ticks him off.

Did you hear him today, he wants people to start watching for an independant canidate, and send him our Ideas of who we think would be good, but he said no lawyers we have enough of them

I think Lou is very angry, too, and that he's trying to galvanize Americans into taking back their country through the political process. If it takes an unorthodox approach, so be it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234