Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like all of these people that asy " I wish I could be there with you but I can't make it. MAYBE I can make the next one" What's your excuse going to be on the next one ? Had to take doggie to vet ? Wake up now or forget it!!!!! You're driving by, see a protest, stop and join in for 10 min...That didn't take much time did it? NO MORE WHY I CAN'T EXCUSES111

Well, being I live in Florida and these protests were in Calif, Nevada, and Omaha.....that would be a little tough to just pick up and go (especially with gas prices what they are).
    Quote Originally Posted by texanborn
    I like all of these people that asy " I wish I could be there with you but I can't make it. MAYBE I can make the next one" What's your excuse going to be on the next one ? Had to take doggie to vet ? Wake up now or forget it!!!!! You're driving by, see a protest, stop and join in for 10 min...That didn't take much time did it? NO MORE WHY I CAN'T EXCUSES111

Tex

In my Neck of the woods here in TX we dont see them standing on the street corner. Bussiness's just hire them flat out and they all have jobs. You see them in the back of trucks with law mowers going from yard to yard or you see them with machettes cleaning fence row ever now and agian. And we have some heavy fence rows so over grown with grass, weeds, briars, poisn ivy, poison snakes, ants that it almost makes me fee good to see them out there doing slave labor in 110 degree east TX weather for 3 dollars a hour. I mean i see the advantage why people hire them to clean fence row. its cheaper then round up weed killer. lol HAHAHAHAHA maybe we should get roundup to sponsor a round up LOL HAHAHAHAHAH Round up HAHAHA that is Funny

We can all do what we can in our own states. If you see them join in, or organize your neighborhood to do one. We all have a common cause here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    In my Neck of the woods here in TX we dont see them standing on the street corner. Bussiness's just hire them flat out and they all have jobs. You see them in the back of trucks with law mowers going from yard to yard or you see them with machettes cleaning fence row ever now and agian. And we have some heavy fence rows so over grown with grass, weeds, briars, poisn ivy, poison snakes, ants that it almost makes me fee good to see them out there doing slave labor in 110 degree east TX weather for 3 dollars a hour. I mean i see the advantage why people hire them to clean fence row. its cheaper then round up weed killer. lol HAHAHAHAHA maybe we should get roundup to sponsor a round up LOL HAHAHAHAHAH Round up HAHAHA that is Funny
    LOL..let the rattle snakes deport them LOL....There is going to be some type of protest around Conroe Texas in June. If you any where near there that would be a place to go..... I don't remember the date but you can go to www.usborderwatch.com and get the place and date....I live 40 miles from there and I will be there...

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    We can all do what we can in our own states. If you see them join in, or organize your neighborhood to do one. We all have a common cause here.
    That's what I was trying to say to concernedmother, don't make excuses, just join for a few miniutes if that is all you can do, BUT JOIN IN. Carry your American flag in your car, have it ready the next time you see an anti-illegal protest and stop and join in for a few miniutes....lsmithe, you are 100 percent right.....

I have been carrying my american flag in my car ready for action at any time since 9/11. And have whipped it out in many instances, sometimes just fly it on my car to state I am an american on any given day. We all should
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texan, you haven't been around long so I'll cut you a little slack. I am no slouch. I protested in San Diego in April at the same time the pro-illegals were having a rally of tens of thousands nearby. I even did a follow up post on here with pictures and everything. I'm not afraid to be out there in the middle of it. So, don't tell me about people being all talk no action. That's not me.

As for why I can't be out there today,let's just say that it would be no place for my small children. As to why I didn't join yesterday--read the posts above--I didn't realize it was a protest until after I was home and read about it on the internet. All I saw from a distance was a MUCH larger than normal group assembled on a typical Day Laborer street corner. I didn't know there was anything TO join except a mob of illegals!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

That is what I was trying to say Concerned, if we weren't involved in our own states why are we on this board? However, we cannot be flying or driving all over the country. People in their own states have to take action. We all do what we can in our own states and yes I agree a demonstration is no place for children. My brother has this same issue and only he or his wife can go as one must watch their child.

lsmith, I know we are all involved in our own way. Frankly, some people might be afraid to go out and protest. I'm not, but I can understand why some people might. My husband is active duty military--we have flags, support our troops, etc. all over our cars and our home. We are very openly patriotic even though we live in the San Diego area. My two year old will tell you that "burning our American flag is not nice, people!" Gee, wonder where he heard that one? He even asks "What happens on ALIPAC, mommy?" To which I reply "that's where mommy does her political activism." My kids are the #1 reason I am out there on this issue--I don't want to have to answer their questions in 20 years about "how could you let this happen?" But in any event, I will not take them anywhere near a rally. They can learn about activism when they are older.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast