Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What if HR4437 Passes ?

My question is what then ? What is the message these marches are trying to send ? Are they trying to strong arm our government by saying, "this is how many of us there are, and if you don't do what we say you will have this many of us to contend with. "

Is that the message ? I think so.

So how will the United States of America deal with that, and namely George W. Bush ? He acts so tough to the terrorists, but I think we're going to find out just how tough or weak he really is if HR 4437 passes.

Or...will George Bush's government give in to threats and maybe the actual occurance of the threat ?

I hope he's up for this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If HR 4437 passes, I will write a personal thank you note to every senator who votes in favor of it. Then I'm going to throw a huge party to celebrate. Want to come? You are all invited!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will shower them with thank you notes with contributions inside and votes !!

But my question is....the marches are a form of threat, in my opinion, as to say, this is HOW MANY of us there are.

Obviously they know it is the overall majority of the American people who WANT HR 4437. If that wasn't the case they wouldn't be marching.

So their goal is to say if you go with the will of the people, this is how many of us you will have to deal with.

Ok, so now I'm wondering what will happen. George Bush is caught between the "will of the people" or "giving into threats".

Doesn't he claim that the United States will never give in to threats ?
    It seems I've heard him say that before.

I think that these people have organized these marches out of fear. But they look like a mob of bullies. Make absolutely certain that your reps know how you feel about them. They are a threat to the stability of our government.

What we need is to have people at their marches holding signs so that if there are people who see the march and oppose it they will know what to do.

Oppose this march?
    **NumbersUSA.com**
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we need to send a message to the protestors that they need to move it HOME.

Go home and protest and make something of your suck ass countries.

Go home and make a better life for your people.

Go home, march in the streets, call your politicians names, and change the condition of your country....YOUR COUNTRY, NOT OURS.

GO MARCH SOMEWHERE ELSE....like where you belong....YOUR COUNTRY, NOT OURS.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

List of Mrs. Ortiz Demands

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What is the message these marches are trying to send ?
    Hi Legal US Citizen,
    Christine Ortiz, on CNN, demanded a "pathway to full citizenship." She speaks for illegals and demands citizenship.
    Are they trying to strong arm our government by saying, "this is how many of us there are, and if you don't do what we say you will have this many of us to contend with. "
    Just my 2 cents worth, YES. The question becomes, will Congress obey the illegals' demands.

Legal US Citizen, ok, HR4437 is a house bill which will, if it passes, will go to the senate, then to the White House? The Senate is getting very effective at ignoring constituents - thumbing their collective noses at constituents. Will the Senate quickly vote it down if it passes the house?

I think if it should pass the senate, GW will quickly veto it.

Somebody needs to enlighten our leftist news media. They're putting a far-left slant on their broadcasting of the illegals' protest marches. They're praising the "poor mistreated" illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What is the message these marches are trying to send ?
    I think that Ms. Ortiz message is, "Americans owe their jobs to all foreigners, be they illegals or H-1Bs." \

Mrs. Ortiz' message? Here's the list of her demands (both stated and implied):

Our jobs
    Money
    Welfare benefits
    Money
    Free medical care
    Money
    citizenship
    money
    pardons for all foreign criminals
    and, oh yes, money.

Do our elected officials know how to recognize EXTORTION?

What if 4437 becomes law, what are Ms. Ortiz threats?

More MS-13 activity? They're doing that anyway
    More unemployment for Americans? With the support of their H-1B brothers, that's happening anyway.
    More Home Invasions? They're doing that anyway
    More Forgeries? They're doing that anyway
    More Vehicular homicides? They're doing that anyway
    More across the board felony crimes? They're doing that anyway
    More border crossers? They're doing that anyway
    More demands on emergency rooms? They're doing that anyway

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

HB 4437 has already passed the House. It is not in the US Senate. If they do not pass it nothing changes. If they amend it, then it will go back to the House. The US Senate has people who claim they will filibuster to stop it passing without changes and a guest worker program. The US House of Representatives has people who claim they will filibuster if the Senate amends it and sends it back.

If the US Senate does not pass HB4437, then the bill will fail and nothing will happen. The borders remain open and illegals continue to take over the United States as planned by the Wackident, his Globalist Pals and John McCain and Company.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks much, Judy. So it next goes to the Senate under the same number, HB4437 or what? Just need to focus on writing to John Cornyn and Kay B. Hutchinson.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast