Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, it is already in the US Senate now for approval as HB 4437. It has been read twice on the floor of the US Senate and is now in the Senate Judiciary Committee, Chairman, Arlen Spector.

Debate is to begin on it Monday, March 27.

America should be watching their televisions and these protests in horror. It not only shows how many are here already but how organized they are. They have advocates, supporters, aiders and abetters. They are bold and daring and thus need to removed from our midst and premises IMMEDIATELY.

What we see on the streets today is not the face of America. What we see on the streets today is an army of foreign nationals prepared to do anything to take our country away from US.

Now get on the phones and call the US Senate and let them know in no uncertain terms that if they mess with so much as ONE WORD of HB4437, we are going to take their pay and benefits away and then throw them out of office Penniless and In Disgrace.

They will be marked PIDS and shunned forever as the cowardly pond scum Traitors they are!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    If HR 4437 passes, I will write a personal thank you note to every senator who votes in favor of it. Then I'm going to throw a huge party to celebrate. Want to come? You are all invited!
    You can count me in, JJ
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

For what it's worth:
    Foreign nationals (illegals, H-1Bs, L-1s) are tracking, discussing, working, and/or monitoring HB4437 and the senate amnesty bills at:

This forum contains a lot of their "working the issues" messages:
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showth ... light=4437

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    But my question is....the marches are a form of threat, in my opinion, as to say, this is HOW MANY of us there are.

Obviously they know it is the overall majority of the American people who WANT HR 4437. If that wasn't the case they wouldn't be marching.

So their goal is to say if you go with the will of the people, this is how many of us you will have to deal with.

Ok, so now I'm wondering what will happen. George Bush is caught between the "will of the people" or "giving into threats".

Doesn't he claim that the United States will never give in to threats ?
    It seems I've heard him say that before.
    I dont think Bush closed down all those military bases for nothing. That where the illegals should be housed until we can deport them back home. First things first, we will IMPEACH BUSH & CHENEY. Then we will have ICE (we pay their salaries) pick up EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND DEPORT, DEPORT!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right on Butterbean, "IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY"

Get this swine dung out of our government.

They've caused 90% of this mess and because they dared not to fix the 10% 5 years ago, they're going to be held 110% responsible for it ALL.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the US Senate does not pass HB4437, then the bill will fail and nothing will happen. The borders remain open and illegals continue to take over the United States as planned by the Wackident, his Globalist Pals and John McCain and Company.
    Precisely. And that is why I keep writing t hem and begging them to stop fiddling around. Every day the border remains wide open, another few thousand illegal aliens gain entry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont think Bush closed down all those military bases for nothing.
    Very interesting point, Butterbean. I hadn't thought of that as anything other than simple economics up until you just mentioned it. After all, if there are no soldiers, there isn't much point in having bases to house them and nobody wants to join the military and go fight for people who hate us.

I am most aware, of course, of the bases in places near where I live or am familiar. In NC, my home is less than 25 miles from Camp LeJeune and in TX, I am almost inside the gate of Ft. Bliss. Ft. Bliss is getting somethng like 20,000 of the soldiers from other bases plus however many thousand will eventually come back here from Iraq and Afghanistan who left from here.

Now, was it a mistake for him to leave those particular bases open? Is he planning to use those soldiers against the American people when the dootz hits the fan or is he planning on keeping his slave laborers in check with them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok, so now I'm wondering what will happen. George Bush is caught between the "will of the people" or "giving into threats".
    The only thing Jorge wants to know the will of the people for is so he can thwart it better. And he will never notice any THREATS! These are the poor suffering "immigrants" bravely claiming their rights in the Land of the Free...blah blah blah

forget Jorge! He needs to be shown the door and helped through it with a little extra pressure to the glutius maximus
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Just an observation but I have been watching the latest coverage on the Networks including Foxnews. I believe these demonstrations along with the coverage is a concerted effort to propagandize the American public who are overwhelmingly against Illegal Immigration.

One thing that blows me away is... I have not seen one news reporter say they have called Ice or Homeland Security to see what they have to say about thousands of Illegal Aliens demonstrating without a response from Ice.

You would think that any credible new agency would at least call ICE and ask what they intend to do about. Like maybe go to some of these rallies and make some arrests. How about checking Identity papers and start enforcing the law, yes, deporitng them.

It is not like ICE or our Government is not aware that these mass protests show that lawlessness is being put on the cable news networks every 10 minutes. I have never seen our Government ignore people violating the law to this magnitude and doing absolutely nothing about it.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I think these protests by the illegals or pro-illegals are counter productive for them, and helpful for our cause. Because lets face it, the illegal immigration thing is not something on the minds of many Americans, nor are they that knowledgable about whats going on. All we've really been concerned about is the hurricanes, war, and oil.

So, now you got millions of protesters across the country whining about some new proposed laws and thus, bringing attenton to the illegal immigration issue. Thus, educating more and more people who would not otherwise know anything nor case about the issue.

And when those same protesters blast the anti-illegal groups with slogans like "we do the work Americans won't do", "this is our country, you stole it from us"... etc etc, it begins to show how credible these messages are and would make those Americans watching wonder about their sanity. Ontop of that, this isn't a question of whether illegal immigration is legal or not, b/c it IS illegal. And so, these marches and protests by the pro-illegals does nothing but smack in the face of the American people by saying "yes, I know i'm illegal and here illegaly, but I should remain here and take your jobs too b/c I can work for slave wages, live 10-20 per a 2 bedroom house, and you can't"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast