Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by globalist US Senators
    There is no budget to deport illegals, or the cost of doing so is too high
    Wrong. Look. I'm not tooting my own horn, but, may I submit that there are lots of economical ways to deport these invaders?

Just one Example (Use of licensed bounty hunters)

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Look, you guys are far smarter than I am on legislation and getting laws passed, etc. So, I'll just run this out for what it's worth. To get this to work, I guess laws, state or preferably federal would have to be passed (unlikely with all the globalists in office). Idea is this:

Illegal Aliens get Federal Fugitive status. (well, they are!)
    There are bountys on federal fugitives, so...
    post bounties on illegals taken into custody.

Then watch that 10 million figure drop like a rock 'cause you'll have every bounty hunter in the country after 'em, and bounty hunters don't fail. I got a friend in Oklahoma who's a bounty hunter, and there is no way I would want to get into a situation with him after my ass. The question is not "whether or not the bounty hunter will catch 'em," the question is, "will they still have all their body parts after they're caught!"

http://www.aetv.com/dog_the_bounty_h...episode=113288

Alipac Message Thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-edit-84097.html

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Also, more than half of them will leave on their own once they know we're enforcing the law. Also announce, we're going to confiscate their property and they'll hop home with it quicker than we can say DEE-PORT in Spanish or any other language. Follow up with paid Bounty Hunters and things will start improving around here Pretty Damn Quick. There is also that Blackstone Group of mercenaries....they might be effective with the MS-13 types and other bold and daring groups, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senate

Why do I know this bill is going to be so watered down in the Senate that it will be useless. I have written my Senator (looks as if hes voting against it) but let him know at that the bill is not strong enough!

Oldgit

I heard they are going to put a sign on the border next week that says:
    Welcome to the USA, where criminals from other nations are richly rewarded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Senate

Quote Originally Posted by oldgit
    Why do I know this bill is going to be so watered down in the Senate that it will be useless. I have written my Senator (looks as if hes voting against it) but let him know at that the bill is not strong enough!

Oldgit

Welcome Oldgit,
    I would call your senator over and over again. Call every senator on the judical committee. Tell all your friends that agree with you to visit Alipac. We can all share ideas on how to fight this MASSIVE MOB
    of criminals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345