Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT IF WE ACTUALLY TOOK CONTROL??

We the people of the U.S. have so much more power to stop illegal immigration than we actually use. It's called purchasing power.

We the people of the U.S. could bring this country to its knees with our purchasing power. We could crumble banks and put huge retail chains out of business....in just a matter of days!!! AND WE COULD DO IT ALL LEGALLY. Using the united force of our massive purchasing power, we could force the people who are now whoring themselves to the illegals to start doing right by us.

But we can only do this if the tens of millions of Americans against illegal immigration unite as one and revolt (think Boston Tea Party here). It would take a huge movement with awe-inspiring leadership to get something like this going.

As of today, I think that there are too many apathetic Americans who are not yet willing to join this fight. But I believe that the day will come when Americans wake up and see what is happening to their homeland.

All of us need to remember that this is a country of "we the people". And what we say goes because our government was put in place by us, to represent us. And right now they're not doing that very well. So, we the people need to give them a reminder of who actually governs this country. And we need to use the most powerful force known to the free market society we call the United States....OUR PURCHASING POWER.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JAK
    I agree, I keep saying if we would just put one business...OUT OF BUSINESS (WAL-MART) ...it would send a strong and clear message.
    I refuse to shop there...for anything!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to put Home Depot out of business.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

we could force the people who are now whoring themselves to the illegals to start whoring themselves to us.

...I don't think we really want that, it's not the American way. But I see how you could say it. At the present time we are stirring up dust but how much headway are we making? If you are a praying individual then we can agree together for guidance and understanding. If you are a christian we can ask in the name of Jesus for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Our purchasing power is God.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I'm all for it Americangirl.

I wish somehow we could get a sponsor to organize a peaceful American citizen day in retalitation to the day w/o an immigrant.

If we had the numbers marching the streets such as they did, I think we'd see the start of a huge wake up in Washington (one could only hope)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I think it's premature to take a massive action while the system is still being forced to negotiate. I think we need to make plans though.

I quit eating in local restaurants because of the health risks from illegals that haven't undergone health screenings. The pork tapeworm infecting a Jewish community that didn't eat pork convinced me. I've eliminated chicken, beef, and pork from the diet here. These actions have resulted in us never having the digestive distress we had frequenting fast food places.

I'm closing credit card accounts from companies that support racist La Raza. I'm seeking a bank that doesn't have money tied up in accounts and loans to illegals.

No more Chevron, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, cable tv and dish, or UPS at this point.

I'm still working at pulling support from enemies of my country and modifying my consumerism. There are so many it's hard to find enough suppliers to maintain life.

I do what I can and tell the offenders why.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    If you are a christian we can ask in the name of Jesus for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Our purchasing power is God.
    I think God also gives wisdom...and if "purchasing power" can send a message and turn the tide...why not?
    The problem is getting Americans to truly unite...if we could just start with one company and put the pressure on ...I don't think it would take very long.
    Illegals wanted Americans to see what a day without immigrants would be like, but what would it be like if we focused on one company and at least the 80% against illegal immigration no longer shopped there.
    This company would see what a day...and everyday without American citizens would be like.
    I really do believe this could make a difference. This is all these big corporations and our government seem to understand...money.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I wish somehow we could get a sponsor to organize a peaceful American citizen day in retalitation to the day w/o an immigrant.

If we had the numbers marching the streets such as they did, I think we'd see the start of a huge wake up in Washington (one could only hope)
    Don't get in a big hurry to hit the street. Washington is awake and they wish you harm. We all saw the response down in TN where they tasered the old Vet? As public awareness grows there will come a time where our sons and daughters on the force, the Guard, and the military will be standing with you for their love of this land. Start talking with them now.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Girl,
    We could do the same thing if we could get 10 of millions of Americans to quit electing idiots. If would help if we could get a few non-idiots to run for office. Look at Bush then look at Kerry. It’s a question of the lesser of two idiots. I won't even say the Kennedy word. My dog is smarter then he is, at least my dog knows when to shut up.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

As public awareness grows there will come a time where our sons and daughters on the force, the Guard, and the military will be standing with you for their love of this land. Start talking with them now.
    As always, I can only speak for myself, but just to let you know, it's being done on this end. I've been getting the word out to my military friends/family.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast