Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As public awareness grows there will come a time where our sons and daughters on the force, the Guard, and the military will be standing with you for their love of this land. Start talking with them now.
    I hope and pray that when and if that day comes, its not too late.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

When we boycott on an individual basis, it helps, for sure, but unfortunately it just doesn't have the impact of say, 40 million American Wal-Mart shoppers suddenly one day enacting a boycott and then getting the word out on every major news outlet in the country. We need, not only to have mass boycotts, but to get the word into the media so that the companies we're boycotting understand exactly what we want. We need to make it known to any company out there that if they're in any way associating themselves with illegals (by hiring them or pandering to them), then they will lose so much business that they'll be in danger of going out of business. And we need to let all the companies out there know that they will get our business if they do not associate themselves with illegals.

Done on a massive scale, you just watch the Spanish signs come down and the Americans start coming in behind the counters. It's never been about the people; it's never been about helping poor people; it's always been about the bottom line. Companies will do whatever it takes to get our money. WHATEVER IT TAKES.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

It seems like it's more important to most Americans to be sure they watch sports, CSI, 24 and American idol on TV.

They can't be bothered to notice their country being destroyed all around them!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

It seems like it's more important to most Americans to be sure they watch sports, CSI, 24 and American idol on TV.

They can't be bothered to notice their country being destroyed all around them!!
    That is SO TRUE! But when and if they ever do wake up and see what's happening around them, I just hope it's not too late.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

That is SO TRUE! But when and if they ever do wake up and see what's happening around them, I just hope it's not too late.
    Either way it goes, I would like to believe that we will stand united as we should and take care of business.

(edit) P.S. This is "ldydrake" I just changed the name for clarification.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

If everyone who buys Tom Tancrado's book would pass it around, not let it set on a shelf, donate it to your library when you have finished, or send it to a loved one or a friend in the military, that would be a small way of spreading the word! I don't believe in hanging on to a book or letting it set on a shelf they are far to important to let them gather dust! A friend on here was so nice to donate a book by congressman J.D. Haworth called Whatever it Takes about illegal immigration and our border security, to my little home town library that is completely dependent on donations, as soon as I read it, (it was excellent) it went to my library and they have it on the front table for everyone to see and check out! Anyway if everyone would do that for their own town library the word would get out much faster!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I also stopped shopping at Walmart. I also stopped buying at all the companies listed on the La Raza sponsor list. Budweiser was a shocker as well as Hallmark! Everyone should read the list.

I took me a while to find American made plastic glasses but I found them!

Every American can make a difference if they try! Everytime I read made in China I put it back!

I believe someone listed the sock industry in America putting up billboards asking Americans to buy American made socks! I look at the tags and I'm glad to support Americans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nitty - my Tancredo book is making the rounds. I finished it last week and I have a list of 8 people that want it next.

I've preordered this book through Amazon.com. I think it comes out in August.

1 "State of Emergency : How Illegal Immigration Is Destroying America"
    Patrick J. Buchanan; Hardcover; $15.72

The question I have is how do we know it's actually American made? Materials and assembly?

Saw on the news the other evening asking this question about supposedly "American Made" cars. Before I saw this, I thought American Made, meant ... American Made. I did not know that an engine might be made in China or that something else might be made in Mexico or any number of other places.

Then my husband said that on some cars, there is actually a sticker that tells you something like "This car is 85% American Made".
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast