Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you really think that they would let a highly skilled, underpaid , beaten into submission workforce escape their grasp?

Think about it! They would put the people trying to leave in those 'secret' concentration camps and make them work for nothing (for their own protection of course)

Our Government has become very very evil to the point of they don't care who knows it.

If Mexicans & Central Americans are kicked out of the country in large numbers because of future legislation won't they become disgruntled? Many will surely have an ax to grind with America. Perhaps some will become Moslem converts and join Al Qaeda? Is it possible?

If Mexicans & Central Americans are kicked out of the country in large numbers because of future legislation won't they become disgruntled? Many will surely have an ax to grind with America. Perhaps some will become Moslem converts and join Al Qaeda? Is it possible?
    Well, Owen_Bucks of course they will!! But what are we suppose to do??
    Cater to terrorsim?? Negotiate with terrorists or potential terrorists?!!

We will be doomed if we start down that path, not to mention becoming the laughing stock of the world.

Do you let your children stay up until midnight on a school night so that they will be nice and obey you the next day?!!

No way. Things don't work that way.

If they become disgruntled because we enforce our laws and join terrorists groups then they will have to face the consequences.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our country is being over-thrown, but not in the traditional way one country takes over another country...We don't see bombs or tanks and a foreign military taking over our streets. What we have in an out right invasion by a foreign population that is is so huge, that it is over whelming...That's how they are conquering us, it is by their large numbers. Our government left the border wide open for this reason.

What's worse is our own government has conspired with this foreign country to take us over...Yes our own government is against us. I feel like I'm living in some horror novel...I can't believe this is happening to us!

Hey, I'm on your side.

If this Hispanic/Al Qaeda thing happens it will be hard to stop. Not all illegals are going to be deported. Some will/have be/been allowed to stay. The ones that stay will have to be monitored very closely to see if their sympathies/alligences remain with their booted bretheren. Because once they are here legally, any grievences they feel can simmer for a long, long time.

Look at the fact that communism is a dead political entity worldwide, with only a few looney exceptions(N.Korea). But here in the US there are many who still cling to communism; the discredited ideology that used to be their reason for being. Look at the current problems THEY are causing. Now imagine it tenfold with the now/soon-to-be legal aliens.

Contemplate a future scenario( for example a nuclear device smuggled thru Mexico) wherein ALL central Americans of whatever stripe will need to be rounded up &/or forcibly ejected from this country, legal or not, for reasons of national security? This sort of thing happened to Japanese Americans only last century. NONE could be fully trusted.

Perhaps the national security rubric HAS already been crossed.

I don't think a few of the Revolutionaries in the government would mind, after all look at all of the trouble they went through with seeing to it that as many of our children were aborted as possible.

The important thing is that we don't like seeing our friends leaving.

I grew up in San Diego and never liked my friends moving away, even when it was temporary.

I like it even less when I see them forced out of their homes even when the invaders have been stamped with the approval of one of the governments flavors of H2-B visas or what ever they are.

To see people driven out by illegal invaders with the aid of our own Federal Government is totally unacceptable.

When you are assaulted you have a right to defend yourself. We passed that threshold decades ago!

In order to restore law and order in our streets we are going to have to restore law and order in our government!

JAK
    Enforce our existing laws! Stop all benefits to illegals! Heavily... and I mean heavily FINE/PRISON ALL corrupt business! Give ALL law enforcement and military the authority to STOP THIS INSANITY!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like it even less when I see them forced out of their homes even when the invaders have been stamped with the approval of one of the governments flavors of H2-B visas or what ever they are.

To see people driven out by illegal invaders with the aid of our own Federal Government is totally unacceptable.

When you are assaulted you have a right to defend yourself. We passed that threshold decades ago!

In order to restore law and order in our streets we are going to have to restore law and order in our government!
    StokeyBob, you are so right about this. I only WISH our president could read this. (Not that he would care)

We had several neighbors in South Florida forced out of their homes by ILLEGAL ALIENS from Brazil and it was soooo heart breaking. They had all lived there for a long time, one of them for twenty years. I even wrote a letter to President Bush because I was so upset and I sincerely thought that he should hear about cases like these.

It is heart-breaking and when our government calls us the "loud ones" when we have REAL problems and when their help is legitimately NEEDED it IS UNACCEPTABLE that we get called names and treated in the manner in which we have been treated.

And then to think they PARTICIPATED in allowing it.......now THAT'S an indication of a REAL PROBLEM IN AMERICA.

S.Florida is more like Little Havana for past couple decades now . It was our only tropical paradise and we allowed it's invasion and take over from the third worlders Castro sent us on tubes ,alot just out of prison . I remember Miami in the late 50s and early 60s . The place was beautiful ! A lot of movie stars lived there, Rita Hayworth, Jackie Gleason and many others .

Then we have the long Tall Texans riding Shetland ponies and fast becoming a non english speaking state . California is almost all immigrants now ,even most of the rich perverts of Hollywood don't live there anymore .

My kids and grandkids will live in a third world nation in next 5 years if the immigrant jihadist don't nuke us first . I know Dearborn has some real militant ones who fly the islamic flag in our streets and carry signs that read, " BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ISLAM " .

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Our country is being over-thrown, but not in the traditional way one country takes over another country...We don't see bombs or tanks and a foreign military taking over our streets. What we have in an out right invasion by a foreign population that is is so huge, that it is over whelming...That's how they are conquering us, it is by their large numbers. Our government left the border wide open for this reason.

What's worse is our own government has conspired with this foreign country to take us over...Yes our own government is against us. I feel like I'm living in some horror novel...I can't believe this is happening to us!
    I have thought this for a while now Molly.
    How the President of messyhole will gloat when he finally destroys the US and tells everyone he defeated the worlds superpower without firing a single shot.
    The part I can't figure out is why our leaders just let it happen.

Head 'em up,move 'em out. Rawhide!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast