Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May I very respectfully suggest that you really don't want to ask me that question?? If I were to entertain that I would have to tell you about the work I did in 2004 on the Tancredo for President write-in campaign.
    This is the second time that I know of that you have brought up this work of yours. As I'd asked before, would you please provide a link or do us the courtesy of elaborating so that we may see what you did?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    RE:What you're saying is complete and utter nonsense, with no basis in empirical data or actual concrete evidence.

Were you at the RNC Convention in 2004 when this issue was "SUPPOSED" to be brought up by Tancredo on the floor and a team of activists was assembled to support him but then the immigration event got.... moved......hmmmm...... away to a restaurant. Were you a part of the group? If you were you already know that all R congressman are sellouts in the moment of heat....but if you weren't there...T went on CNN Lou Dobbs that very same evening

..and you want concrete evidence look up the CNN Lou Dobbs transcripts during the convention days and you will find Tancredo endorsing Bush. That was August 2004.
    So what?

Every Republican incumbent-with the exception of Lincoln Chafing-endorsed President Bush's re-election.

That doesn't make your demonstrably false statement, i.e. every Republican are "sell-outs," any more valid or accurate.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I am hoping that Clay Shaw will oppose the proposed Pence Immigration Bill. IF he does then it is all over. We will support him and support him strongly.

We will all pull behind him and you should see all the Clay Shaw bumper stickers I have here, ready to pass out to everyone.....I just need to know that it will be the right thing to do.

We are DESPERATE in South Florida for there to be a voice for the American people or we're just going to be one big Los Angeles, California stretching from Miami to Jacksonville.

P.S. Clay Shaw NEEDS to let his stand be known, because Ron Klein is really digging in deep here. There are more and more Ron Klein bumper stickers all over the place. So I wish we COULD get a green light from somewhere and know what to do.

For many people this is going to be "the deciding factor" as to whether or not we will cross party lines to show them that we are very serious about our concern and that we are FED UP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Every Republican will sellout when it counts. Every Republican will sellout in the moment of heat. Every Republican will sellout when their arm is twisted. And as we all know when it don't mean anything there are plenty of republicans that will talk the WWF tough guy talk. aka Sound bite warriors

Perhaps some of you remember sellout Senator Frist talking the talk against amnesty????

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    May I very respectfully suggest that you really don't want to ask me that question?? If I were to entertain that I would have to tell you about the work I did in 2004 on the Tancredo for President write-in campaign.
    This is the second time that I know of that you have brought up this work of yours. As I'd asked before, would you please provide a link or do us the courtesy of elaborating so that we may see what you did?
    There is already enough info posted here at ALIPAC to answer that. Since you have already referenced some of my posts all you need to do is continue referencing previously posted material.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Every Republican will sellout when it counts. Every Republican will sellout in the moment of heat. Every Republican will sellout when their arm is twisted. And as we all know when it don't mean anything there are plenty of republicans that will talk the WWF tough guy talk. aka Sound bite warriors

Perhaps some of you remember sellout Senator Frist talking the talk against amnesty????
    What does Senator Frist have to do with the House of Representatives?

You are an endless font of non sequiturs and diversionary tangents.

And I have no idea why you were under the delusion that Tom Tancredo would drop everything he had on his plate and launch some quixotic presidential run simply because you tried to enjoin him from supporting President Bush's re-election bid, but you were obviously mistaken in that supposition.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

There is already enough info posted here at ALIPAC to answer that. Since you have already referenced some of my posts all you need to do is continue referencing previously posted material.
    I've never referenced anything I wasn't willing to provide a link to in order to make it easy for people to read and make up their own minds if it's relevant and/or if they agree or disagree.

Why bring it up in the first place if you don't want to get into a discussion about it? It's your work, right? Would it not prove your points to us? So, give us the links or elaborate on the work. That's all I ask.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Do you know that just the "talk" by our reps in Washington about "doing something about illegal immigration" helped our illegal immigration problem here a tad. Not much, but it did seem to put a little lid on it.
    This is why I've always said, if George Bush would just SAY that it is WRONG to enter a country illegally, that in itself would be like putting an ice pack on a sprain. It would HELP. But OH NO, he can't do that !! THAT WOULD BE TOO HARD FOR HIM. HE WOULDN'T WANT TO GIVE THE APPEARANCE OF BEING A PRESIDENT WHO WASN'T "NICE" TO THE UNIVERSE !!

The only person I've ever seen him stand up to is Saddam Hussein. I'm beginning to think that was the first and last time too.

However, I think the lid is back off. The Brazilizn flags are flying everywhere and without the presence of the American flag.

We SO MUCH hoped that the flag ammendment would pass a few weeks ago, because some of you around the country have no idea how much we could have used that "statement" to be made loud and clear. You guys all do not know until you see it to believe it.

Those Democrats looked like complete and total morons from the persepective of an American who lives in South Florida. They were saying, we don't need it, blah, blah, blah......GOD, it was pathetically out of touch with the reality of things for some Americans in some sections of the country.

We NEEDED that amendment here. The Democrats blew it for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL politicians will sell you out given the right incentives.

The Republicans certainly will and the Democrats already have.

The Democrats can't 'sell us out' because they already have 'sold us out', so they should be put in power?

Strange reasoning - but to be honest, it probably is as good as any we have for even considering the party line when voting.

You know just "thinking" about that flag ammendment being lost because of the Democrats is enough to make me feel that I might be incapable of voting for a Democrat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast