Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's one I thought was interesting:

the dream/alipac: The other thing is that we're smart enough to know that it's a tiny (5% or so) but EXTREMELY VOCAL minority who are viciously opposed to illegal immigrants and want to build the fence and kick 20 million people out. As much as those folks would like us to believe otherwise, we also know that most Americans are somewhere in between that and full amnesty.
    http://www.thecapitolist.com/posts?page=1

Are they really stupid enough to believe this OBL propaganda? I suppose their nutjob liberal professor told them so, so it's gotta be true.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

One of the posters on the Capitolist says I am a MORON because I said we should be able to call all Senators if it effects ALL American.

This same Aide and the rest seem to think NON Citizens calling our Senators is OK.

They need to ask us when we call if we are citizens.I know people will lie about their citizenship but that shows just what upstanding moral people the Dreamies are as the rest of the Illegals who seem to think it is perfectly acceptable to break our immigration laws and steal our ID's.

These are NOT the people we want as citizens,they show NO Respect for us when they hurt citizens by stealing their ID's or break our Immigration laws.

Some of the aides have very limited vocabularies and seem to think words like
    the F word,moron,douche and putting down constituents shows how intelligent and superior they are.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Chickens

Hmm... the "staffers" have a lot of guts to post all kinds of garbage an indoctrination BS ... on their "private" site. How nice it must be to say all the things they say, and not have to (virtually) face anyone for their comments. Are these people afraid of ALIPAC? They must know we have a TON of data to back up our position. And BTW a "representative republic" means that We, the People, elect our representatives, and they then vote according to what the majority wants. DUH.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567