Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes Some of the Staffers where great...and considerate...I would say that the most repectful I spoke with during todays round was an opponents staffer...Hatch from Utah but I will tell you I had many curt and rude ones today...However as the posting said......some acted friendly but thought very differently to their wormy little buddies....who knows?....but it is disgusting what I was reading...Thats what we pay for with our taxes....sheezzzz
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I agree, a copy of this needs to be sent to Lou Dobbs and many others.

Breaking News -->

« San Diego wants to rebuild | Main | Too early to say how avocados fared »

Six illegal immigrants arrested at Qualcomm

San Diego:

Six undocumented Mexican immigrants were arrested today by U.S. Border Patrol agents at Qualcomm Stadium, after a report that they were stealing food and water meant for evacuees, according to spokesman Damon Foreman.

San Diego police responded to a call about alleged theft from the evacuation center and encountered six people in a van who didn't speak English and didn't have California driver's licenses, Foreman said. The police officers called the Border Patrol, who arrived at the stadium and made the arrests, he said. Foreman said the immigrants admitted they were Mexican citizens and that they were stealing.

Border Patrol agents are not looking for illegal immigrants at the center but will continue responding to police calls for assistance.

"We are not in any means at Qualcomm for enforcement capacity," he said. "We are not there to take advantage of a situation."

Foreman said the agents have been helping in the evacuation and rescue effort in addition to carrying out their main duties.

"We are dedicated to our primary mission to securing our borders," he said.

-- Anna Gorman

Here's your DREAM ACT.

10/25/2007 - 11:17 am

http://www.thecapitolist.com/
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

I wonder where the aides are hearing the words "racist redneck"? I wonder if it could be coming out of the mouths of senators?

On page 6 of the forum post one aide wrote (para-phrased) shhh don't let them know their calls,faxes,emails make no difference.........

These are our future public service workers ? Our present & future employees who obviously do not believe in free speech,democracy or "We The People".
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    Who really cares? No matter what you say in this war to save our nation if you don't agree with the politically correct you will be labeled a racist and a zenophobe. When they are rude I stop them and ask them why they are angry with me? On the whole I have found most to be polite.

They're just brainwashed - poor kids. They don't even know what "redneck" means or anything else, either. They just use the term so that they don't have to learn anything about what's really going on.

They're lazy, and don't have a clue about what needs to be done to save the country that gave them everything.

They sure are letting the F word fly around in there. Look at what one of them had to say about Pete Sessions:

Pete Sessions is such a douche-- but exactly a douche bag but the tube that you do the douching with
    After reading the last few pages I do believe we have foreign nationals or anchor babies working for us.

Could you imagine working for a business and posting comments like this where the whole world could see them? We'd be fired in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday

Pete Sessions is such a douche-- but exactly a douche bag but the tube that you do the douching with
    After reading the last few pages I do believe we have foreign nationals or anchor babies working for us.
    I thought the same thing when I read their garbage.The Dreamies use the word "douche" alot.I think they do have Illegals working as aides !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    They're just brainwashed - poor kids. They don't even know what "redneck" means or anything else, either. They just use the term so that they don't have to learn anything about what's really going on.

They're lazy, and don't have a clue about what needs to be done to save the country that gave them everything.
    Yes, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is as good as it gets for some of them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast