Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dman

Dman Are you saying I tole ya so?

C'mon I am at this moment preparing my gillnet, fine mesh. In Alaska there is a small oily fish that schools and spawns up rivers called a "hooligan". I'm ready for hooligan fishing, ARE YOU?

Seriously, what we are witnessing in France is the beginning of the end of Federal nations if they don't react and quash it. The end result will be loose confederation, and the world fiscal elite hopet to benefit from that. Yes Dman it has all been carefully planned.

Time to foul the wheel, throw some web in it. cheers glenn

Well, it has been proven that we cannot depend on our government to come to our aid. Because of the onslaught of massive illegal immigration, it appears that we are in for some pretty ugly consequences. It was bound to happen.
    The first thing I would do, is make sure all my guns are loaded. Second, I would stock up on the usual water, batteries, canned food, etc. It would be like reliving the 60's all over again. Every home should come equipped with a bomb shelter.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

C'mon I am at this moment preparing my gillnet, fine mesh. In Alaska there is a small oily fish that schools and spawns up rivers called a "hooligan". I'm ready for hooligan fishing, ARE YOU?
    Not familar with hooligan, but I've caught quite a few king salmon up there in my 4 year stay, but I know what you mean.

Dman Are you saying I tole ya so?
    You betcha. I've been preaching this for years, but not alot of people would listen to me. I was brushed off as being too extreme, too paranoid, too racist (not here, but in other venues). Well I guess I wasn't too far off now was I? Of course all the riots going on and not one word out of the globalist mouth of Jorge Bush. What's the matter Jorge, I thought Islam was a religion of peace and tolerance? Care to chime in on this Jorge? In fact not one politican has said a word about the riots. None. It's like they are living in another universe or something. 40 or 50 years ago this would have been major news. I can't tell you how sick I am of these quislings and the idiots who vote for them and support them no matter what.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If something were to happen here I don't think it would be from Muslims.
    They KNOW better.

BUT, illegals have been given a different message from President Bush.
    He has given them authority in the things that he's said. He has given them the authority to break laws. That was and is a dangerous thing to do. But he did it, even though millions of Americans saw the danger and tried to get him to see it.

So, now what can he do to fix it ? Or is he going to run and hide in a cave?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't stop laughing over the image in my head of Natural Glen and a buddy with a fishing net stretched between two vehicles going on riot patrol lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I can't stop laughing over the image in my head of Natural Glen and a buddy with a fishing net stretched between two vehicles going on riot patrol lol

W
    Yeah that is pretty hilarous.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The net sounds like a PLAN! Also, Butterbean's idea of the bomb shelter sounds like something we ought to look into. I definitely remember back when I was a teenager, my daddy talked about building one. I think that was in the 50's and maybe during the Korean conflict or it MIGHT have been during the Cuban missile crisis in the early 60's. Too bad we didn't think about that when we were building our houses.

I definitely have enough food stocked up. I had better get more cigarettes though since it sounds like we would be in for a LONG SIEGE! Legal--you will be better prepared than most of us since your hurricane experience has seasoned you!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

[quote="LegalUSCitizen"]If something were to happen here I don't think it would be from Muslims.
    They KNOW better.

Something has already happened here, and it was from MUSLIMS. And MUSLIMS will continue to strike until they control the world. They are in the process of recruiting poor countries, like Mexico, into their cult as we speak. Bush knows that Islam is not a religion of tolerence and peace. Everybody knows it. Even ex-muslims know it.
    Some people just are not able to live with among any other cultures but their own. Its like trying to blend oil with water. It cant happen. That is why the young Muslims are rioting now! They dont fit in and have no place to go. So they are doing what they were always taught to do, which search and destroy everything that displeases them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All I can say is that I hope the Muslims and the illegal Hispanics don't join forces or we are HAD.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Stock up on duct tape and sheet plastic!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast