Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whats happening in France is EXACTLY how it works.

A couple decades ago, France imported millions of African and Muslim immigrants to do the menial labor they didn't want to do. These are the "guest workers" coming here for a "better life." These immigrants are usually just happy to be here. Because they're comparing the relatively cushy conditions in France to the miserable conditions in their own countries.

The ones doing the rioting in France are the unassimilated CHILDREN of these immigrants. They're comparing their relatively miserable living conditions in the French projects, to the more affluent lifestyles of the native-born French that they see all around them. So naturally they are jealous, bitter, angry and violent.

We have the exact same conditions in America. Its a time-bomb ticking. Which is why the perceptive posters on this site have been trying to warn their fellow Americans as to what is coming. We have millions of these useless gang-bangin' gang members -- the endless children of the first waves of Mass Immigration. Theres no place for them here. They are never going to assimilate. They are seething with rage and violence. And they are looking at France and licking their chops in anticipation of the day that is coming when they too can run wild.

I once read this Greek myth about this guy who was cursed by the gods. They gave him the power to foresee the future. But the curse was that nobody would believe him until it was too late. Does that sound familiar?

Already done that! Flashlights, batteries, MONEY. Don't forget CASH. In a LOT of disasters, banks might not be open and ATM machines might not work. The credit/debit card machines in the stores might not work so make sure you keep some cash on hand for a few days worth of needs. GAS! Toilet paper! My basement looks like a BUNKER. My kids (grown) make fun of me but I bet they would be beating down my doors if anything happened! I wonder who would have the last laugh then???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Everyone makes fun of me, too, Bootsie! I do not care though. I tell them all that they will wish they would have listened to me!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

HA! We will just be laughing when they are beating down our doors looking for PROVISIONS!!! AND, I will tell them to "BE PREPARED"! They just will be SORRY!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I was brushed off as being too extreme, too paranoid, too racist (not here, but in other venues). Well I guess I wasn't too far off now was I?
    They will still spew the same rhetoric and blame it on something else.

All I can say is that I hope the Muslims and the illegal Hispanics don't join forces or we are HAD.
    Don't give them too much credit, but on the other hand, don't underestimate them either.

Another point I would like to make here is do you think that our government, or the secret societies will let us take our country back by force? I really doubt that notion, they have a global government agenda, and to loose the states would be completely detrimental. This is where I point to this article again:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11677.html

With all our soldiers tied up in other countries, they wouldn't even be able to help US, the people. This subject is much deep than the spit hitting the fan. The way I see it, when it hits the fan, I will have four walls around me, covered with it and they will close in quick.

There are a number of scenarios, one China will run towards the vacuum, and Mexico will be right behind them. I know that the X-Union people have some resentment as well.

I don't think that other countries will keep their nose out of our business, after all our government can't.

Our bomb will be a big one, and it will create a black hole of sorts that will eventually suck everyone in the world into it. It will not be a mere fizzle.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Don't make fun of people who store lots of extra stuff.

Buying the food you need every day, to make that day's meal is a very "French" habit.

That, and a dis-armed public, are bad habits we shouldn't emulate.

pas

Oh yeah, arsonists will be shot in my town.

The law here gives you explicit "power" to shoot to stop someone from committing arson, or shoot someone who just committed arson, and appears ready to do it again.

pa

What state is that Phoenix?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Arizona, arson is/was listed as a felony that justified lethal force. I don't have the law right in front of me now.(i do have it around here someplace...)

It might be specific ,as to an " occupied" structure.

Although the former police officer and shooting instructor recommended only using such force to protect a life (to protect yourself from being sued.)

As a common citizen , you have no legal obligation or right to kill to protect someone elses property. According to some prosecutors apparently.

Arson has a habit of spreading, so you are protecting your own property, perhaps.

Believe me--if someone is threatening MY property IN ANY WAY, I will shoot and ask questions later. Rather, I will shoot and come up with a LEGAL defense later! I'm not waiting for them to set my house on fire to defend my property but you know how the law is in North Carolina. They just about have to be IN your HOUSE WITH A GUN or something LETHAL for you to LEGALLY shoot them. I would shoot, then drag them into my house and tell them that I am a defenseless old widow who was just protecting myself!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast