Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

True, but i am trying to include shooting that occurs outside "our" houses.

Someone torching a house 4 blocks away threatens our property and limb.

Come to think of it, anyone torching some semi-industrial zones a few miles away jeopardizes 50,000 or more.

I don't want to promote vigilante "justice", but using force to protect, say, a chemical or microchip manufacturing/storage facility directly protects thousands of people.

The law may say that you should not leave the scene after a shooting, but my shooting-instructor-expert said, "get t he hell out of there , don't wait for another shooting."

pa

I think I will just stay home and try to protect myself! I don't 'spect I'm gonna run down 4 blocks to protect a warehouse or anything like that!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'll be getting out a weapon and making sure it works.

I do believe that it can happen here, though. I don't think it can get out of hand like it did in France. Not because our government is going to know what to do--they will be too busy arguing over what to do while the citizens of this country are defending themselves, their families and their property. Most states still allow that.

Did you see the news tonight (nov. 9)? Some Moslem lady in Florida is whining that her daughter should have a Moslem holiday off school. She is surprised that people are so hateful about it, that they told her to go back where she came from, only with a whole lot of cussing interspersed with that sentiment.

Those school girls who couldn't wear their halloween costumes to school in France were the beginning of the trouble there.

For those who live in NC--have you gone to the beach in the past couple years? Did you notice that people who have lived there for many years all of a sudden are dressed in Arab dress instead of trying to blend in like they used to? Why is that? Are they looking for trouble--expecting someone to challenge them so they can have an excuse to start a fight?

Thankfully, we have the right to bear arms in the USA. That is except for the nitwits in San Francisco who just hung themselves last night and passed a propostion that outlawed guns. I guess the test riot will be there and Arnold will send in the National Guard. He talks big but I notice that he doesn't defend the CA/Mexico border any better than Perry defends the TX/Mexican border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Janiusjnr,
    Why do their even wear burkas? Are they so ashamed that they need to hide?
    Do you remember a year or two ago, where there was a huge lawsuit in Florida about taking a picture for a driver's license without a headscarf? They felt it was discrimination! Like, they are above our laws and because of religious reasons, they should be exempt. Hahaha!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I DO remember that woman who refused to have her drivers' license picture taken without that scarf covering her face. What an IDIOT.

I haven't been to the beach in a couple of years but, you know, thinking back and I guess it just didn't register with me all those years, there are TONS of Arab-looking people running ALL OF THOSE BUSINESSES at the beach. You know--all of those t-shirt places, HOTELS, just a BUNCH of businesses and that has been going on right under our noses for YEARS. In retrospect, we should have been a LOT more concerned about that than we were.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

From what I understand after having lived among the people over in some of their countries, women wear those things because the man rules the roost and the man says they have to. I really don't care what they do in their country but I do care what they do in mine. Sometimes it seems like they are trying to make themselves into a target rather than try to live in our culture just like people in the Southwest who fly Mexican flags on their cars seem to be taunting Americans.

As for the lady getting her drivers license and refusing to remove her head scarf, I do remember it. I also know that in some states it is illegal to go inside a public building with your face covered. I frequently see veiled Arab women in public. Does that mean I can wear a ski mask to the bank next time I go? Are we sure that it is actually a woman under that veil?

Anyone recall the Wings and Bert's store wars on Bogue Banks when a couple of crackpots kept building stores next door to each other until they had so many none of them could make anything? Quite a few of those stores have been sold to other Arabs. Many of the employees in those stores are of Arab descent. Where did they come from? Are those people all legal US citizens? Or are they some of those "students" who up and disappeared instead of going to school and whose visas have expired?

Maybe because I have come and gone over the years due to the fact that NC is my home but my husband's job takes us away, I notice more changes in the way things are. Maybe because I love NC so much it bothers me more.

North Carolinians, take a look at the business licenses next time you go into a store or restaurant in your area. They have to be posted. What are the names on them? Although a good percentage of the illegals got in this country by simply walking across the Mexican border and disappearing into our society, a good share of them came on boats and planes.

A good share of them are in this country because our government, for all it's "Patriot Acts" and other things that take rights from US citizens, isn't minding the store. Visas expire. Work permits expire. Does anyone try to find the people who possess those expired permits? If they had been paying attention, 9-11 would never have occurred. I believe they still aren't paying attention. I find that infuriating!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I completely agree, Jun--all of those A-RABS at the beach are HIGHLY suspect to me. And, I bet the DHS and ICE have turned a blind eye on them for YEARS. We really ought to start asking to see their business licenses and do OUR OWN investigation. Can't depend on the government to do it!

Oh right--I can just SEE you getting away with walking into the bank with a skier's mask on. CUTE!!! And, it would look just LOVELY with your orange prison uniform or, even better, the black and white striped one you would get if you were on the CHAIN GANG!!!

[quote="JuniusJnr"]
    As for the lady getting her drivers license and refusing to remove her head scarf, I do remember it. I also know that in some states it is illegal to go inside a public building with your face covered. I frequently see veiled Arab women in public. Does that mean I can wear a ski mask to the bank next time I go? Are we sure that it is actually a woman under that veil?
    North Carolinians, take a look at the business licenses next time you go into a store or restaurant in your area. They have to be posted. What are the names on them? Although a good percentage of the illegals got in this country by simply walking across the Mexican border and disappearing into our society, a good share of them came on boats and planes.

Why not wear a ski mask to the bank? We wouldnt want to profile anyone because of that, would we?
    Maybe these Muslim women are just plain UGLY, and need to cover themselves up. There is no need for plastic surgery or liposuction, when a full length smock with a head scarf can easily cover up rolls of fat and a less than pretty face.
    And you are so right about people crossing the border and disappearing into society. The problem is, that now because of illegals, ALL of them are being looked on with suspicion. What would you call this strange phenomena?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the 60's rioting on college campuses was the politically correct and 'fun' thing to do...sit ins and so forth in protest of everything you can think of.

I lived in Tehran at the time. Some 'students' held a riot...Shah Palavi sent armed vehicles to the scene demanding that the crowd disperse within five minutes. Believe me..they DID. Palavi then determined the four instigators of the riot. They were publicly hung on Palavi Avenue and their bodies left to rot as a warning to other instigators. There were NO more riots in Iran until after the Ayotolla returned, himself the instigator. I knew the embassy where the Americans were held very well as I dined there often. I was in shock as the Iranian people like Americans very much. Riots can run amuck anywhere anytime against any particular segment of society or for any stupid reason. IF the society is liberal enough to ALLOW it.

We've had riots in this nation. One of the worst was in LA after the Rodney King trial. Whatever the verdict there was no justification for riots, beatings, murder and destruction of property. If ever there was a time for the order to 'shoot to kill' that was the time.

Should riots break out here...I'll defend my home and my property with might and main. I've been preparing for awhile. I hope every other citizen will do the same.

If civil war breaks out that would be a shame and a pity. I would certainly NOT trust the government in that event. My great fear would be losing contact with those whose minds are set in the same direction as mine.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Those clothes actually look really confortable, Butterbean. Well--not covering your face but the thingie that they wrap around them. If I got one of those, I could give up on trying to stop drinking chocolate milkshakes since I can't get into any of my clothes!! And, you wouldn't have to have an extensive wardrobe. One size fits all!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast