Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Oh wow, the Elian case!!! That one stirred so much controversy!!
    People felt and OBVIOUSLY still feel very strongly about their opinions!

First let me say that we will all disagree from time to time on particular cases.....our ideas and opinions are not always going to be in complete congruence with each other when it comes to particular cases...such as Elian.

I do know one thing, we all agree pretty unaminously that THE BORDERS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION are the issues of TODAY!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Rockfish, I well remember that story in Miami about the lady at the school board who was told she had 30 days to learn Spanish, or lose her position!!!

The lady had been there for YEARS. That story was unbelievable, guys.

That story was stepped on and made into little pieces and swept right under the rug. Incidences such as these are happening all the time in Miami, Florida.

It is surprising the local media even allowed it to get through.

WAKE UP AMERICA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know this is off the topic, but I thought I just added a topic & submitted it. I've never done this before & don't see the topic added to the general discussion. Is there some kind of wait period while the post is deemed appropriate? Thanks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Shouldn't be a wait time. Did you put in the Subject on that line? Did you post it under "General Discusson"???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks Bootsie. I did put a subject line & thought I submitted the topic. But not being computer literate, I messed up somewhere. I tried again & it worked this time. THANKS!

Welcome Ressiepooh, I totally understand your concern for your son's education. What's been happening in NC is absolutely disgusting. I used to live there and it breaks my heart that the illegals are taking over. I second the idea of contacting your school district to complain. The other suggestion to go the private school route is right on. I'm sure we're going to have our kids go to private school out here in CA, since it's so bad out here. It stinks that we'll have to pay double(tuition + property tax) for our kids to get a good education, but I shudder at the public school alternative. Follow your heart about what's best for your child.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

We understand completely!!!

It is the same where we live, Gresham/Portland Oregon. My kids do qualify for free lunches, but its a moot point as we have pulled them out of public school and are home schooling. My son who is now 12 was in fifth grade in our local school and complained daily about how the Hispanic kids would cause trouble and no one at the school did anything to punish them, but the minute a citizen kid did one little thing they get a referral. I spoke with the principal and he kind of himmed and hawed, and then said well its really difficult dealing with the Hispanic kids, most of their parents don't speak English, so its hard to explain why their kids are being punished!! I was appalled. After a year of this we committed ourselves to homeschool. We have little income to spend, but I gleaned materials from many sources and they are doing great. Unfortunately, not all have the ability to homeschool (single working moms!) but keep trying for the private schools, the have scholarships. Only united can all of us force change to come for our kids futures. REMEMBER, IT IS A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, so WE make the changes we want, the politicians answer to us!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

moving to new hampshire

Well, I was driving through New Hampshire the other day and Yes, I did go through New IPswich. I am seriously considering moving there when my lease is up in November. It is truly a beautiful state which is trying even in the smallest towns to crack down on illegal immigration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123