Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where are all the patriots who founded this country?

Where are all the patriots who founded this country? where is the tipping point? Bush doesn't feel accountable because he doesn't understand the implications of his decisions, he will leave office, sit on a beach with his buddy Fox some where in Mexico and Americans will be left holding the bag paying for these illegals. As for me, a card carring Republican, two and a half more years of this insanity is too much time. Everyday brings us new scandalous behavior from BushCo...If he is trying to make most everyone in America hate him with his immigration reform, he is doing the only thing that is working.
    We must face the fact that we have a coup in this country, a gang of criminals(illegals) are trying to seize control of our country with the full cooperation of Bush and a Congress that does not understand its constitutional role.
    I don't know if anyone else feels like this but that's my opinion.....

Yup. My brain can't even rap around the thought of 2 more years with Bush.

President Bush

I voted for Bush, was very happy with his policies, that is until now. I am sick of his Guest Worker program rhetoric. When is he going to listen to the people that matter, the LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Oh, I forgot he wants a name change the United states of Mexico. ENOUGH!!!!!! If he isn't going to listen to the people who voted him into office I say lets get him out. That goes for this Senate to!!!!!

Who is in control?

I agree wholeheartedly. I was a loyal GOP man and a ardent Bush supporter but my opinion changed in the last 2 years due to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Atmosphere pervasive in the White House. I will never again vote for the GOP. How our toilet of a president and congress idly sits by and allows this to happen is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Never in all my years have I seen such pervasive corruption in an administration that devotes billions of dollars and thousands of lives to protect the borders of countries thousands of miles away but refuses to clean up our backyard. He said he wants a comprehension immigration bill while ignoring the 87 percent of Americans who say they want border security first then clean up the garbage that already is here. The lack of comments from this administration to Mexico's Mexican Mafia run government legalizing the use of dangerous drugs is further indicative of the administration's complacent attitude toward the dangers of unchecked immigration. He has been bought and paid for by Corporate America which also explains his stance on high fuel prices. Citizens living on the border live in fear as there is no order there. Violence is becoming more pervasive throughout the US. Our hospitals are closing down due to the influx of illegals receiving services producing even more of a burden on our already overburdened health care system. Our educational systems are in disarray as teachers have to devote limited available resources to teaching English to their young thus reducing available learning opportunities for US citizen children. 45 percent of illegal aliens are receiving tax payer funded services including welfare while paying little or no taxes in return. It looks as if Vincente Fox with the help of Vincente Bush is slowly achieving his goal of domination of the western hemisphere. I would not be surprised, within a few years we could either be part of Mexico with the capitol in Mexico City or there would exist a United States of North America after Mexico absorbs Canada and the US, as Fox has expressed a desire for Canada to also be a part of the "North American Order". This truly is a frightening prospect and unless our government wakes up and smells the proverbial coffee it could become reality.

Unlike the patriots during the Revolutionary War, Bush and his cornies, are not supporting nor are they protecting America or Americans. Instead of telling another country (Great Britian) to get lost. as our patriots did...we are being told to open our arms to another county(Mexico) to dictate to us.

mrmiata7, your never going to vote for the Gop again? isn't that kind of like throwing out the baby with the bath water? Not all the republicans are for amnesty! Does this mean you are going to vote for the very patriotic democrats? You really think they are any better then the republicans? It wasn't the republicans up on the bandstand touting the horns of the illegals in the last protest it was Hillary and Teddy!Marmiata, I would never try to tell you who to vote for just don't label all the GOP as idiots please! Or could you really be an undercover democrat plant on these boards looking to cause strife in the GOP, just teasing you lol nobody likes a good conspiracy theroy like the democrats do
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty. I am an independent. I wouldn't die a democrat. I am very aware of the few Gop's in the house who voted for tougher immigration laws but unfortunately aren't my state representatives; otherwise they would get my vote. I was saying I am tired of the majority of GOP and Democratic elected leaders who are pandering to corporate America, foreign potentates and illegal aliens. The few who have made any sense are unfortunately vastly outnumbered by the self-serving greedy and corrupt members in the Senate and the administration who are responsible for the economic fix we are in. They have shown 12,000,000 illegal lawbreakers that it is in fact perfectly acceptable to break our laws, violate our sovereignty, and be rewarded in the process by being placed ahead of those who "did the right thing" by compliance with the law, completion of appropriate applications/paperwork and waited. I am tired of an administration and congress who cater to everyone but the American people who put them in office in the first place. We have the highest budget and trade deficits in history, $3.00 a gallon gasoline, social security, medicare and other services that are in danger of collapse with a toilet of a president who has turned a blind eye to the rampant illegal use of these services by illegal aliens hastening the demise of these services. Jobs are going overseas by the boat load. We allow ourselves to be held hostage by foreign interests so our supply of imported oil isn't shut off. I love my country as I have served her honorably for 24 years to include combat, but I am tired of seeing everything that I and millions of other veternas have fought to protect, preserve, and defend being sold down the river for corporations to exploit cheap labor, boost their profit margins, and line the pocket's of fortune 500 CEO's. We are going in the wrong direction and as I have previously alluded to,...if we don't change direction we will reach the end of the path of destruction upon which this administration and congress have set our feet.

Hang in Mr. Miata. I think we're all seeing the same things. I think we're all kinda independent here right now, just Americans about to lose the country. I'm writing and thanking every person in either party that wants to keep the country. I'm writing every SOB that doesn't too. I'll be pulling a variety of levers in November.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok I just got to say it. Considering that took place in 1776-1786 or so Dead would be my guess. But have faith as they live on in all of us. It’s just our Reps and President that have forgotten them. It’s our turn to right the wrongs of unjust representation and I have faith we will succeed!!!!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

You know something else occured to me. We all know how Presidents' on their way out of the White House grants pardons?
    He wouldn't dare do that with over 20 million illegals, would he?
    That's such a horrid thought, but I put nothing past him
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast