Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is exactly what he is trying to do, he does not have to deal with the consquences if he does the next administration will have to deal with it.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mrmiata7,I know where you are coming from, in fact, I think I am going to register and sign up as an independent, however, does that mean you can only vote in elections if an independent is running? I have to admit, I am registered as a democrat because here in okla you can't vote in any election if a republican is not running that means local also. I spent the day of the protest writing emails to all my state senators and representatives, I got answers back from Senator's Inhofe and Coburn and Rep Sullivan saying none of them were for any kind of amnesty and for secure borders.I also told them I wanted the entitlements stopped to illegal aliens they said they were studing on that one!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12