Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Where can I emigrate from the U.S.?

Would Australia be any better? New Zealand? South Africa? South Korea?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Austrailia is kicking them out...now France is too...if you're refering to gobs of illegals here....
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Why on earth would you want to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Why on earth would you want to leave?
    I've thought the same thing myself. I wonder if, maybe in 10, 20 or 30 years, the U.S. is nothing better than a 3rd world wasteland, is there somewhere else to go? I too have thought of Australia and New Zealand, but I doubt they'd let American "refugees" flood their countries.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

NZ is picky about immigrants. They have a point system & your age
    is a determining factor.

why not

Don't give up your citizenship, but you can work overseas, and it can be a lot better than working in the US.

I work in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). I am an English teacher with a Masters degree in applied linguistics. My salary is equivalent to about 70,000 US $ a year. I basically work half days 8 months of the year. I am provided a 1,400 square foot apartment for free-I don't pay rent, medical care, air-fare home once a year.

I know salesmen in the US with 7 years experience who make the same as I do, but work 80% more than I do.

Why should I live in the US? If I move back to the US, I lose 50% of my salary in taxes, and we see what the Feds spend and don't spend our taxes on.

Banned
    MinutemanCDC_SC wrote:
    Would Australia be any better? New Zealand? South Africa? South Korea?
    Hell no!!! Stay and fight for America!!!

CONGRESS WE DEMAND YOU ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAW!!!

Moving this to General Discussion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: why not

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Don't give up your citizenship, but you can work overseas, and it can be a lot better than working in the US.

I work in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). I am an English teacher with a Masters degree in applied linguistics. My salary is equivalent to about 70,000 US $ a year. I basically work half days 8 months of the year. I am provided a 1,400 square foot apartment for free-I don't pay rent, medical care, air-fare home once a year.

I know salesmen in the US with 7 years experience who make the same as I do, but work 80% more than I do.

Why should I live in the US? If I move back to the US, I lose 50% of my salary in taxes, and we see what the Feds spend and don't spend our taxes on.
    Good for you Jon, I have seen it on the news and looks like it is beautiful there.
    Are you there now or in the states?

Looks like you are still taking an interest in what is happening to your country also, thats great never know when you will want to stay here
    100% of the time.

And I have seen what they spend my taxes on, one of the things that sticks in my craw is LaRaza!! HR 1999 if anyone cares to put that in your fax to your Representative tomorrow
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

where can i emigrate

I know the feeling, I've often wondered if life would be better elsewhere, mostly since Bush became King, But I know that I have to stay here where my family has been for generations, but I don't have to be a good, quiet little SUBJECT of the new regime. As long as this is the U.S., I will raise my voice and try to make it better for the future. I shudder to think what our children of today will face if we don't.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast