Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be sure to see the new Fax for Monday at the link below!! Kate is a wonder

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There ain't no place better than here so you might as well stay and help clean up the mess!
    I sure as heck ain't leaving!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm helping out here, but I'm already looking around for the future. I'm only 30 yrs old so I don't plan on most of my life being wasted on supporting a bunch of racist low-lives. Fight hard, but have a back up plan.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

If you can invest $500K in a business Switzerland will take you. Australia is looking for skilled foreigners. Taiwan has nice weather like Hawaii and is looking for English teachers.

Forget about South Korea, they are coming here any way they can!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jonhaloi wrote:

I work in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    I'd be dubious about Dubai! They are at the center of what is happening not just in the US but also around the world. Do a little research and you might not be quite as happy about being there. Matter of fact, that might be a pretty explosive place in the future unless of course money wins out. After all, that is where much of the world's wealth is amassing and "He who has the gold makes the rules!"

I'm also guessing jon is not a woman cause he wouldn't be giving such a favorable report. Gender relations would be a good place to start your research if you are female and hoping to relocate there...

There's nowhere to go. All Western nations are being taken over by Third Worlders. We have to stay and fight, as do they. The best thing we can do with other Westren nations is to correspond with respective patriotic movements, share tactics and information for saving Western Civilization.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Where can I emigrate from the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Would Australia be any better? New Zealand? South Africa? South Korea?
    I've tried to talk my wife into Australia or New Zealand. Too far away, though. Canada is my best bet.

What i don't understand, though, is how in the world the politicians and big business don't realize the certain pitfalls of thier attempted actions. Their insistance on making a quick buck now at the expense of our middle class is driving us into the ground - no past that, it's driving us into the mud. I haven't seen numbers, but i'd be willing to guess that Americans are leaving now in greater numbers than ever before.

If things continue like they are now, in 30 years there won't be anybody here to exploit and take advantage of. Whose culture do they plan on raping once their isn't anything left of ours?

I'd like to get in on this conversation. There's plenty of places to go, and I have travelled all over the world and although there are some beautiful places, there is no place like the good old USA.

As for Australia, I think they have a controlled population in that country. In other words you put your name on a list and when someone dies or leaves, you get the slot if you're next in line. At least that's how it used to be.

For alternative places to go, (I'm joking here)I've often thought about moving to an island. Don't laugh. There really is a lot of islands for sale, and reasonable, too. You could get a group of people together to chip in to buy it, and who had a retirement or some sort of an income coming in, you could choose people who could fill all the needs of everday life such as medical people, people experienced in building and maintaining structures, etc. Then you could have supplies flown in once a month or every two weeks, whatever all of them could afford, like food items, etc.
    You could have a set of rules everyone agrees to abide by for harmony. You could start your own little country way out in the middle of the ocean somewhere.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Just out of sheer curiosity what would be the plan if amnesty is approved? I mean like a plan b in case our country is completely overrun and ruined- what should we do ? and no I am not talking militia-type stuff. Just curious if anyone has thought along those lines?
    another thought I had is all these nutters wearing their "I didn't cross the border..." t-shirts if their rights mean so much to them then why don't they stay in their home countries and fight THEIR governments?!

Re: Where can I emigrate from the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Would Australia be any better? New Zealand? South Africa? South Korea?
    I say we annex Mexico and then we can all retire to the beaches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast