Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dude-are you saying you'd leave CA when you have kids or the US?
    You're right about not exposing your future children to such "culture", I see what my sisters kids go through at school and it is heart breaking to see them have their ideals/culture treated as wrong or disdained .For some reason they aren't allowed to be proud of their Irish/German background and contributions to society.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Where can I emigrate from the U.S.?

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Would Australia be any better? New Zealand? South Africa? South Korea?
    South Africa, Heck no (unless you want to live in a crime ridden, communist supporting country).

And as for South Korea, why would you want go there? It's third world.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Dude-are you saying you'd leave CA when you have kids or the US?
    You're right about not exposing your future children to such "culture", I see what my sisters kids go through at school and it is heart breaking to see them have their ideals/culture treated as wrong or disdained .For some reason they aren't allowed to be proud of their Irish/German background and contributions to society.
    I'm saying our kids won't be allowed in California until they are old enough to realize that this isn't reality - most people really aren't like this (No offense to anybody from CA here. This is mostly directed towards the kids who feel they've earned a brand new BMW simply by turning 16 or that it's okay to sue a church for infringing on your athiest rights because they range church bells).

If they pass this amnesty bill allowing millions of illegals who don't care about my culture in here, which most assuredly would be a precursor to another wave in another 20 years or so, then i'm seriously looking to leave. I've written my emails, i've made my calls, and i've alerted others about doing the same. So has the majority of Americans and that's as loud as our voices can get (until the elections anyway). If they pass this amnesty despite all of that... i don't know...

OK ALIPAC TEAM HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW FAX, WE NEED EVERYBODY CALLING, FAXING AND E-MAILING, AND POSTING SO WE KNOW WHAT YOUR HEARING. LET THEM KNOW U.S.CITIZENS HAVE COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND ARE SEEING THE LIGHT!!!!!!

NO AMNESTY, ENFORCE OUR EXISTING LAWS!!! Don't follow Bush to his demise! stick with Americans and we will stick with you!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67814
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234