Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are Constitutional remedies for failure to represent the people.

This is a Republic, not a Democracy. I'm sure, those Dufes up in DC have walked past the Constitution, and I think they need to stop and read it.

Let them pass it! That will be the worst mistake they will make of their political careers. It's a total deal breaker. They will be voted out of office in 2008 and replaced with candidates that will willingly fight to reverse the legalized invasion and the threat to our national sovereignty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband and I have talked about this same thing, about leaving the country. Of course we would never leave, because our family is here.
    Isn't sad that our government has done this to our great United States, that American citizens feel the need to flee to other countries?...If posters on these boards are feeling and talking this way, then I can imagine there are many more people feeling this same way across the country...Maybe this is good, people are getting angry and letting their elected officials know they are mad. Maybe it is the beginning of some positive changes. Hopefully our loud voices are finally being heard!

Molly I worry that the people who are talking of leaving the country are not letting their elected officials know of their feelings I think they are just going to leave. It is hard to keep fighting when you see your citizenship and opinions are trivialized at every turn by our leaders. I know of people who are not voicing their opinions to their elected officials and have NEVER considered travelling out of the country much less moving out of the county they were born in that are researching citizenship elsewhere. I am afraid there are more like them than we know.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Molly I worry that the people who are talking of leaving the country are not letting their elected officials know of their feelings I think they are just going to leave. It is hard to keep fighting when you see your citizenship and opinions are trivialized at every turn by our leaders. I know of people who are not voicing their opinions to their elected officials and have NEVER considered travelling out of the country much less moving out of the county they were born in that are researching citizenship elsewhere. I am afraid there are more like them than we know.
    You are right, there are probably more people that are leaving or thinking about it, and they are not voicing their opinions. I live in California and I know lots of people who are just leaving the state and they don't want to get involved in letting their elected officials know they are unhappy with what is going on. Somehow the only anwser is to get rid of these traitor elected officials, but we need to wake up the voters that still don't have a clue there is a problem yet!

Hey folks...there is a reason that the majority of the world wants to migrate to the U.S.! With all its flaws and frustrations...it is still the greatest nation in the world!! I am not a "patriotic" kool-aid drinker here...I have been to over 20 countries on every continent...and considering the freedoms we enjoy on all fronts (economical, educational, spiritual, political, etc.) there isn't one country that comes close to us!!

STAY AND FIGHT TO PRESERVE OUR GREATNESS!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

You are right CostaMesaMan-I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just don't know how to make these other folks (in my off-line life) more fired-up about this.Like my wonderful husband says-What if our founding fathers just bailed when the going got tough?

Just stay persistent, wolfbaby! It is sad that many won't get mad enough to do anything until they feel personally and directly affected by this issue. But when that happens, you step in there and get them going in the right direction!

Have you shared wtih them ALIPAC?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I wouldn't think of leaving the U.S. Especially, if that might be what they want. They like to say: it's our country, if you don't like it leave, go back to Europe or what ever. I'm a citizen of the United States and I am not leaving. I'll stay here, if even for no other reason than to drive them crazier than they already are, if that's possible.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I am not leaving...I am moving states...but I am not leaving
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I wouldn't think of leaving the U.S. Especially, if that might be what they want. They like to say: it's our country, if you don't like it leave, go back to Europe or what ever. I'm a citizen of the United States and I am not leaving. I'll stay here, if even for no other reason than to drive them crazier than they already are, if that's possible.
    I think about my children. I'm a newlywed and currently in southern California. There isn't a chance in the world of us raising children here because of what the majority seems to believe and accept as OK here. We don't want the kids we plan on having be brought up thinking like these people do. If these immigration bills pass, i'm taking it as a sign of what the rest of the country feels and believes. The facts are there, the facts are available. The illegals cost billions in taxes, cost jobs to the middle class, and cost children a good education - no disputing it, no denying it, facts are there. Add in the fact that 1-3 million were given amnesty in 1986. 12-30 million are *hypothetically* given amnesty in 2007. How much will issues relavent to the nation change when the new wave of illegals get here? With 30 million new voters, how much will it change now? A lot. My voice as a white male 18-30 has all but been silenced as it is, but give 30 million people who hate what i have to say a voice, and then (judging by past history) another 100+ million a voice shortly after that, i won't mean anything. My kids won't be of consequence. I'll be tax dollars and nothing more and the tolerant liberals will be doing cartwheels in the streets.

Maybe i'm exaggerating, blowing things out of proportion, but the number of illegals has increased 10 fold in 20 years - where will it be next time? Or are we just doing away with the borders altogether? Throw in the "everybody's rights should be observed so long as they aren't white christians" crowd who seems to be watching every move of everybody in this nation with lawyers waiting to sue. I'll fight as much as i can, and i'll call as many senators as the day allows, but i refuse to bring my children into that world. That mentallity is not okay, breaking the law is not to be rewarded, and i absolutely, 100% refuse to bring them into a world where those cannons are ignored.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast