Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHERE AND WHEN DID WE LOSE CONTROL....

First the colonists lost control to the states. Then the states lost control to the United States.

Then the United States lost control to the Federal Government. Then the Federal Government lost control to the Federal Reserve.

Now we are to lose it all to the United Nations?!?!?!

I have one thing to say. If we don't get back to the Constitution really fast there is absolutely no hope.

When will we pull the big gun out and use it!!!! Remember what it is? Go here if you forgot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5 ... r_embedded

It starts with taking back control of our money, property and privacy. Demand passage of the FairTax that gives us back control of all our money, property and privacy. HB 25 in the US House of Representatives and SB 296 in the US Senate. Also, demand your states, municipalities and counties convert to the same system so you decide if and when you pay taxes and do so without any risk of loss of your property or privacy. It starts there, with individual and business rights to the money we earned, the property we bought with it and the privacy of how we spend the rest of it to live our lives and run our businesses.

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dudet....I know I am a know it all newbi but I have to tell you what I have learned and why I say take back the Constitution first.

As to taking back the money...WE HAVE THAT! Kennedy was assassinated because we DID take back the money. And a little known fact is...his order IS STILL IN FORCE!!!!I proudly give you Executive Order 11110
    http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm
    By the way Lincoln took a bullet for the very same reason by the very same banking cartel.

But our wonderful government has ignored this fact just like it does with everything else. Just like the new legislation headed for the UN with guns.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW...to pass laws that usurp the "PEOPLES LAW". You cannot...LEGALLY pass a law negating the 2nd amendment. You would have to strip or rewrite the Constitution first. End of story!!! Am I right or wrong? Tell me if I am wrong please...

Well...I can go on and on but we need to use the Declaration of Independence before we do anything or try anything or listen to any more from this illegal government and illegal "as Constitutionaly defined" POTUS.

All these new laws to change new laws is rediculous. WE NEED NO NEW LAWS... We have the best and the greatest NOW that the world has ever seen!!!!

If you read this...please watch this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5c1c

I know...I sould like Ron Paul...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poyHtxCGGsE

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    I know...I sould like Ron Paul... they say we need Ronald R back...why not listen to this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poyHtxCGGsE

Dudet....I know I am a know it all newbi but I have to tell you what I have learned and why I say take back the Constitution first.

As to taking back the money...WE HAVE THAT! Kennedy was assassinated because we DID take back the money. And a little known fact is...his order IS STILL IN FORCE!!!!I proudly give you Executive Order 11110
    By the way Lincoln took a bullet for the very same reason by the very same banking cartel.

But our wonderful government has ignored this fact just like it does with everything else. Just like the new legislation headed for the UN with guns.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW...to pass laws that usurp the "PEOPLES LAW". You cannot...LEGALLY pass a law negating the 2nd amendment. You would have to strip or rewrite the Constitution first. End of story!!! Am I right or wrong? Tell me if I am wrong please...

Well...I can go on and on but we need to use the Declaration of Independence before we do anything or try anything or listen to any more from this illegal government and illegal "as Constitutionaly defined" POTUS.

All these new laws to change new laws is rediculous. WE NEED NO NEW LAWS... We have the best and the greatest NOW that the world has ever seen!!!!

But I don't understand how you think we have our money back when we fork it over to the US government every week, bi-week, month, quarter or year with a gun in our ear and a jail cell at the end of the hall.

The FairTax repeals all the Federal Revenue Acts pertaining to income tax, requires repeal of the 16th Amendment as well within 7 years of passage of the FairTax under a sunset provision, and replaces all income-based taxes with a national retail sales tax on new products and services paid only by consumers at the final point of sale 1 x at 1 rate. It also has a monthly rebate for US citizens and permanent residents to offset the tax paid on essentials up to the poverty line based on household size. The Federal Revenue Act of 1913 was unconstitutional which is why the 16th Amendment was passed to constitutionalize the otherwise unconstitutional federal income tax. No good has come of it. This was a gross error by the Congress at the time and every Congress since that's perpetuated it.

The FairTax not only takes US back to the Constitution it provides the best way to collect taxes, one that is by choice, one that is voluntary, one that Americans decide for themselves in what amount and when they pay tax based on their consumption decisions. What's even better, all those visitors, illegal aliens and everyone else using up our country's services without paying taxes will pay as well, every day they're in our country making purchases.

And what's even better about it, is our corporations and businesses will all be tax-free. They won't be sending lobbyists to DC to buy up politicians to manipulate US with yet another version of a 77,000 page and growing Infernal Revenue Code that siphons off 1/6 of our economy before the people and entities who earned it even have a chance to touch it.

As to the 2nd Amendment, I agree with you 100%. It's very clear that the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed, which means simply that right can not be infringed by any federal, state, county or city government. Both gun registration and gun bans are unconstitutional in my opinion of the 2nd Amendment.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Truly a must see...gotta keep a bit of humor...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_k9GpOEX54

Truly a must see...gotta keep a bit of humor...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_k9GpOEX54

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

But I don't understand how you think we have our money back when we fork it over to the US government every week, bi-week, month, quarter or year with a gun in our ear and a jail cell at the end of the hall.

The FairTax repeals all the Federal Revenue Acts pertaining to income tax, requires repeal of the 16th Amendment as well within 7 years of passage of the FairTax under a sunset provision, and replaces all income-based taxes with a national retail sales tax on new products and services paid only by consumers at the final point of sale 1 x at 1 rate. It also has a monthly rebate for US citizens and permanent residents to offset the tax paid on essentials up to the poverty line based on household size. The Federal Revenue Act of 1913 was unconstitutional which is why the 16th Amendment was passed to constitutionalize the otherwise unconstitutional federal income tax. No good has come of it. This was a gross error by the Congress at the time and every Congress since that's perpetuated it.

The FairTax not only takes US back to the Constitution it provides the best way to collect taxes, one that is by choice, one that is voluntary, one that Americans decide for themselves in what amount and when they pay tax based on their consumption decisions. What's even better, all those visitors, illegal aliens and everyone else using up our country's services without paying taxes will pay as well, every day they're in our country making purchases.

And what's even better about it, is our corporations and businesses will all be tax-free. They won't be sending lobbyists to DC to buy up politicians to manipulate US with yet another version of a 77,000 page and growing Infernal Revenue Code that siphons off 1/6 of our economy before the people and entities who earned it even have a chance to touch it.

As to the 2nd Amendment, I agree with you 100%. It's very clear that the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed, which means simply that right can not be infringed by any federal, state, county or city government. Both gun registration and gun bans are unconstitutional in my opinion of the 2nd Amendment.
    Bottom line...if applied...all the taxes would be constitutionaly illegal anway and have to be written within guild lines or thrown out with the IRS. A lot of law would be flying out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

I think I understand your point. But ...to me... it is trying to fix a problem that was illegal in the first place. From that point of view it makes no sense. There is really nothing to fix because there really is little IF ANY legal laws. Does that make sense? Once the government is brought under legal control and the laws that are illegal striped away. Then we could write what is within the law not what usurpers have perpetrated upon a trusting society.

Does it make sense or is it just to simple for people to accept and understand...well aside from Ron Paul. I think we all need to give him some serious reconsideration.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast