Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Dudet....I know I am a know it all newbi but I have to tell you what I have learned and why I say take back the Constitution first.

As to taking back the money...WE HAVE THAT! Kennedy was assassinated because we DID take back the money. And a little known fact is...his order IS STILL IN FORCE!!!!I proudly give you Executive Order 11110
    http://www.rense.com/general44/exec.htm
    By the way Lincoln took a bullet for the very same reason by the very same banking cartel.

But our wonderful government has ignored this fact just like it does with everything else. Just like the new legislation headed for the UN with guns.

IT IS AGAINST THE LAW...to pass laws that usurp the "PEOPLES LAW". You cannot...LEGALLY pass a law negating the 2nd amendment. You would have to strip or rewrite the Constitution first. End of story!!! Am I right or wrong? Tell me if I am wrong please...

Well...I can go on and on but we need to use the Declaration of Independence before we do anything or try anything or listen to any more from this illegal government and illegal "as Constitutionaly defined" POTUS.

All these new laws to change new laws is rediculous. WE NEED NO NEW LAWS... We have the best and the greatest NOW that the world has ever seen!!!!

If you read this...please watch this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5c1c
    But I don't understand how you think we have our money back when we fork it over to the US government every week, bi-week, month, quarter or year with a gun in our ear and a jail cell at the end of the hall.

The FairTax repeals all the Federal Revenue Acts pertaining to income tax, requires repeal of the 16th Amendment as well within 7 years of passage of the FairTax under a sunset provision, and replaces all income-based taxes with a national retail sales tax on new products and services paid only by consumers at the final point of sale 1 x at 1 rate. It also has a monthly rebate for US citizens and permanent residents to offset the tax paid on essentials up to the poverty line based on household size. The Federal Revenue Act of 1913 was unconstitutional which is why the 16th Amendment was passed to constitutionalize the otherwise unconstitutional federal income tax. No good has come of it. This was a gross error by the Congress at the time and every Congress since that's perpetuated it.

The FairTax not only takes US back to the Constitution it provides the best way to collect taxes, one that is by choice, one that is voluntary, one that Americans decide for themselves in what amount and when they pay tax based on their consumption decisions. What's even better, all those visitors, illegal aliens and everyone else using up our country's services without paying taxes will pay as well, every day they're in our country making purchases.

And what's even better about it, is our corporations and businesses will all be tax-free. They won't be sending lobbyists to DC to buy up politicians to manipulate US with yet another version of a 77,000 page and growing Infernal Revenue Code that siphons off 1/6 of our economy before the people and entities who earned it even have a chance to touch it.

As to the 2nd Amendment, I agree with you 100%. It's very clear that the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed, which means simply that right can not be infringed by any federal, state, county or city government. Both gun registration and gun bans are unconstitutional in my opinion of the 2nd Amendment.
    I think I understand your point. But ...to me... it is trying to fix a problem that was illegal in the first place. From that point of view it makes no sense. There is really nothing to fix because there really is little IF ANY legal laws. Does that make sense? Once the government is brought under legal control and the laws that are illegal striped away. Then we could write what is within the law not what usurpers have perpetrated upon a trusting society.

Does it make sense or is it just to simple for people to accept and understand...well aside from Ron Paul. I think we all need to give him some serious reconsideration.
    Yes, it is fixing a problem that was illegal in the first place. An action has to be taken to correct the problem. Right now, the 16th Amendment is on the books in the Constitution. Some question its ratification. It still needs to be repealed. The FairTax requires that. But before we repeal it, we first have to repeal the Federal Revenue Act that created the federal income tax and all 77,000 pages of code. The FairTax repeals all that code. The FairTax also terminates the IRS 1 year after passage, prohibits future funding of it, and requires destruction of all their records. But before we can do that, we must have a replacement tax system that works. The FairTax provides that system, a non-mandatory system, a FairTax on new products and services at the final point of sale on the retail level purchased for non-business purposes 1 x at 1 rate with a receipt to put in an old cookie jar if you like to keep track of what you are paying in federal taxes.

Under the FairTax, we're free, our businesses are free and our economy is free. Now we can all soar again like the Constitution intended all along. The Constitution outlined the restrictions but it didn't detail a method. The FairTax not only restores the restrictions, but details a constitutional method. That's why so many people who love our Constitution also love the FairTax.

www.fairtax.org

I voted for Ron Paul.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have to share with you all something that still boggles my mind.

My middle child, a 16 year old son (though if you listened to him you might think he was a young sounding 50 year old at times..lol) gets it when it comes to the idea of our nation not using silver and gold to back up our currency.

He began a coin collection, which, as with most ventures with our kids, we encouraged. He began, on his own, to learn more about why silver and gold has always been so important to us.

He completely gets it, and now he even feels concerned over the Federal Reserves power and abuse. He invests in silver, and knows at some point, it will all have to fail in order to get back to what is right for this nation, currency backed only by the gold and silver we have, not by empty promises, making Americans in debt for generations.

He also told me he felt that not enough people were going into trades, but becoming over-educated to the point of being unable to do anything of value that would help this nation become producers again, instead of buyers. He knows we cannot keep depending on consumerism to keep us going, we have to start producing again.

If my 16 year old son can understand the basics of our governments folly, then why can't the government themselves? He knows that we are far off from the Constitution, and from where we need to be, but these lifelong politicians, with all of their higher education, cannot seem to see beyond the power and dollars their position has afforded them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Under the FairTax, we're free, our businesses are free and our economy is free. Now we can all soar again like the Constitution intended all along. The Constitution outlined the restrictions but it didn't detail a method. The FairTax not only restores the restrictions, but details a constitutional method. That's why so many people who love our Constitution also love the FairTax.

www.fairtax.org

I voted for Ron Paul.

[/quote]

Ok...I am off my soap box and paying attention now. Thank You. I am reviewing this and I will admit it does sound interesting. I noticed that out of 61 sponsors...ONE...was D. Dan Boren [D-OK2] Better keep an eye on him...send him a note of thanks! I guess we/you need to work on those Blue Dogs too…. But it looks like it may be getting some traction.

I could not find Ron P talking about it which surprises me…probably why I have not seen it yet. But this utube explains it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYrHoGo8hf0
    It has been referred to
    House Ways and Means
    Check it here...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-25
    S.296 check it here...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-296
    You can add a tracker to follow this bill and others. I'm sure you know this but others may not.
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xp ... b=speeches
    I appreciate your tenacity in bring it to my attention. I hate it when people don’t pay attention to me too!!!! I am so busy yapping grass roots that I don’t have time to pay to roots that are growing!!!!

I will spread the word as far and wide as I can about it as I am sure you are also.

Re: WHERE AND WHEN DID WE LOSE CONTROL....

First the colonists lost control to the states. Then the states lost control to the United States.

Then the United States lost control to the Federal Government. Then the Federal Government lost control to the Federal Reserve.

Now we are to lose it all to the United Nations?!?!?!

I have one thing to say. If we don't get back to the Constitution really fast there is absolutely no hope.

When will we pull the big gun out and use it!!!! Remember what it is? Go here if you forgot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5 ... r_embedded

this needs to be sent to the WhiteHouse...as a required viewing...along with a copy of the "Constitution"

Kathyet

Re: WHERE AND WHEN DID WE LOSE CONTROL....

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    First the colonists lost control to the states. Then the states lost control to the United States.

Then the United States lost control to the Federal Government. Then the Federal Government lost control to the Federal Reserve.

Now we are to lose it all to the United Nations?!?!?!

I have one thing to say. If we don't get back to the Constitution really fast there is absolutely no hope.

When will we pull the big gun out and use it!!!! Remember what it is? Go here if you forgot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3zr8ZY5 ... r_embedded

this needs to be sent to the WhiteHouse...as a required viewing...along with a copy of the "Constitution"

Kathyet
    No argument from me kathy....

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have to share with you all something that still boggles my mind.

My middle child, a 16 year old son (though if you listened to him you might think he was a young sounding 50 year old at times..lol) gets it when it comes to the idea of our nation not using silver and gold to back up our currency.

He began a coin collection, which, as with most ventures with our kids, we encouraged. He began, on his own, to learn more about why silver and gold has always been so important to us.

He completely gets it, and now he even feels concerned over the Federal Reserves power and abuse. He invests in silver, and knows at some point, it will all have to fail in order to get back to what is right for this nation, currency backed only by the gold and silver we have, not by empty promises, making Americans in debt for generations.

He also told me he felt that not enough people were going into trades, but becoming over-educated to the point of being unable to do anything of value that would help this nation become producers again, instead of buyers. He knows we cannot keep depending on consumerism to keep us going, we have to start producing again.

If my 16 year old son can understand the basics of our governments folly, then why can't the government themselves? He knows that we are far off from the Constitution, and from where we need to be, but these lifelong politicians, with all of their higher education, cannot seem to see beyond the power and dollars their position has afforded them.
    Your son is to be commended. It is the young that will "eventually" pull it out. The status quo are to busy making excuses and covering up to deal with the real issues of our Nation. If the kids can become Constitutionalist they may have a chance.

1. The government DOES totally understand. That is what makes them usurpers and treasonous law breakers.

2. You say he is "concerned over the Federal Reserves" tell him to get scared S...less... This is the biggest scam the world has ever seen. Shame on all of our grand parents for allowing this to happen and shame on us for allowing it to continue. Show him this about the stimulas and let him read it through...he will enjoy it... I wrote it... http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... d=7&id=705

3. Gold and silver prices never change. Inflation and the shrinking dollar does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5UbM0Vf9PQ

4. The world economy is based on growth. Yes...it is not sustainable just like our oil addiction.

I am proud of your boy and I don't even know him!!!

www.fairtax.org

I voted for Ron Paul.

Ok...I am off my soap box and paying attention now. Thank You. I am reviewing this and I will admit it does sound interesting. I noticed that out of 61 sponsors...ONE...was D. Dan Boren [D-OK2] Better keep an eye on him...send him a note of thanks! I guess we/you need to work on those Blue Dogs too…. But it looks like it may be getting some traction.

I could not find Ron P talking about it which surprises me…probably why I have not seen it yet. But this utube explains it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYrHoGo8hf0
    It has been referred to
    House Ways and Means
    Check it here...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-25
    S.296 check it here...
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-296
    You can add a tracker to follow this bill and others. I'm sure you know this but others may not.
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xp ... b=speeches
    I appreciate your tenacity in bring it to my attention. I hate it when people don’t pay attention to me too!!!! I am so busy yapping grass roots that I don’t have time to pay to roots that are growing!!!!

I will spread the word as far and wide as I can about it as I am sure you are also.
    Thank you so much hardlineconstitutionalist. I'm so glad you see now, and yes, please spread the word far and wide. I want you to know how much I appreciate your taking the time to understand what I was trying to say. The Constitutionalists are a very important part of our saving America, and I'm so glad to have your support for the FairTax. Yes, in addition to my time on illegal immigration, I also spend time and contribute to the FairTax organization. Like ALIPAC, they are a small organization budget wise, have a very small staff, and rely almost completely on volunteers.

The FairTax is also very important to stopping illegal immigration. I want to explain this part of it to you as well. The FairTax has a monthly rebate program available to US citizens and legal permanent residents only, this is not available to illegal aliens or visitors or business travelers. Only US citizens and permanent legal residents. It's not mandatory, but voluntary, and strictly up to you to sign up for it. All you do to sign up for it is list the name and social security numbers of the members of your household, no one can belong to more than 1 household, and the Rebate is pre-calculated based on the family consumption allowance determined by the number of adults and children in your household. Adults receive $299 a month and children $70 a month. This Rebate reimburses the household for the FairTaxes they will have spent on essentials. Illegal aliens aren't eligible. Thus, anyone hiring illegal aliens will have to pay illegal aliens more to offset this disadvantage. Under the FairTax, Americans have the tax advantage for the first time in our history over illegal aliens as will their employers. I mean if you have to pay an illegal alien more because they don't receive the FairTax Rebate and American Workers do, then why would anyone hire them? Illegal aliens are at a 23% tax disadvantage under the FairTax.

For example, a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children will receive $6,440 a year in Monthly FairTax Rebates from the Social Security Administration who administers the Rebates. This gives all American Workers an offset to the FairTax they will have paid in FairTaxes on essentials. If you take an American Family and compare them to an Illegal Alien family, the American Family will spend $6,440 less on FairTaxes because they're Rebated, while the Illegal Alien Family will spend $6,440 more of their earnings on essentials than Americans because FairTaxes aren't Rebated to illegal aliens. This means employers of illegal aliens would have to make up the difference which prices illegal aliens right out of our labor market and kicks them right back to their nation of citizenship where they belong.

Spread the Word, Far and Wide.

www.fairtax.org

On Ron Paul, Ron Paul stated during the campaign that he likes the FairTax and if it comes up for a vote he will vote for it. For some reason, he prefers to eliminate the personal individual income tax completely and force corporations to pay corporate income tax along with reducing the size and cost of our government 50%. What Ron misses is that we can't reduce the size and cost of our government until we reduce the amount of poverty which means we have to create 42 million jobs for Americans before we can cut the size and the cost of our government. Almost almost 45% of all individual incomes taxes, more now because of the economic disaster, are spent on entitlement programs for unemployed and underemployed Americns UNDER the age of 65. So, in order to do create the jobs we need in order to reduce the amount of poverty such that we can reduce the size and cost of our government, we have to fix our economy and bring our jobs back home to the people they belong to which are US citizens and Legal Residents. And, to do that we have to do these 5 things:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

The FairTax starts the process of fixing our economy and creating jobs for Americans, the day it passes the US Congress and is signed into Law by the President. We hope it will pass in 2010, and that's what we're working toward, because it's a vital crucial solution to fixing our economy and a tremendous economic tool to stop illegal immigration. In fact, ALIPAC should give thought to endorsing HB 25 in the US House of Representatives and SB 296 in the US Senate because of its positive contribution to stopping illegal immigration.

www.fairtax.org

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You have given me much to ponder...judy... If you are a judy...girls are not this smart... LOL...

You have given me much to ponder...judy... If you are a judy...girls are not this smart... LOL...

I am really a Judy, but I'm not any smarter than anyone else. I've just studied these matters for a while and have a unique background and work experience that helps me to see some things others might not see as quickly because they're seeing other things I didn't. It takes all of US, all our difference experiences and work backgrounds and pools of knowledge to solve this disaster we're in which is why it's so important that we communicate with and listen to each other and evaluate carefully what everyone has to say.

I've enjoyed discussing the FairTax with you, hardlineconstitutionalist, and look forward to many more good discussions. My many thanks to you for joining ALIPAC and bringing your good thoughts and ideas to our Forum and your support to our cause to stop illegal immigration and save our country.

I've just studied these matters for a while and have a unique background and work experience that helps me to see some things others might not see as quickly because they're seeing other things I didn't.
    So if we see what we see and other don't than we hope that other that do see will see it and tell us about it?

Just kidding...but hold that thought. I just had my brain handed to me about the 14th amendment. If this information comes full circle many of our immigtation problems would be moot. Instead of re posting just to here: http://www.alipac.us//ftopict-187396.html
    I feel sorry for anyone that misses this information... It will keep you busy for awhile...unless you already knew it all... Thank God for the internet...oh and Al Gore...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast