Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You have a point. This has brought alot to the forefront. No......I'd not personally accept it and change my views if "poof" now they are a citizen. Because then I'd know my citizenship means nothing either. But I have to say, I'd be just as angry, if it were this many Chinese here illegally who would not learn the language and refused to assimilate and it was a communist Chinese orginazition that was helping them to fight the Constitution, change our laws and they were screaming in the streets about China and "our people" and waving the flag of China and everything else that's gone on. If they started eating our dogs and cats and bringing new diseases into this country I would be just as angry. Or if it was an influx from anywhere that had a total disregard for our laws.

All this has brought to light ALOT of issues and many are the sell out of this nation to globalization. Our sell out elected officials and alot of things pertaining to the soverignty of America. We can't handle an influx of 3rd world people from any country. No matter what color they are or language they speak. There are certain cultural practices we as Americans just aren't ready or eager to adapt to our own. It really opens a can of worms..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We support legal immigration. There're some good Americans among them too. Many help right here in this forum. Who comes here, and from where, and under what circumstances is supposed to be handled according to the will of the people through their representatives. You may voice your wish to have no one come here at all to those representatives
    with all due respect, I didn't say we should cease all immigration..I said all Third World immigration.. living in Loserville Kentucky the fact is at this point, you're insulated from what happens when a one culture is replaced by another culture...ask an American Indian what the end result is ~

crazybird...it's not about respect for laws..it's about culture...the First World (Western European) culture is gonna disappear if Third World immigration isn't ceased...Mexico, Vietnam, China, Pakistan..it's all a push.
    do you think the Ameican Indians cared which settlers were from England and which ones were from Scotland?

Sometimes the laws do effect the culture. What's acceptable and normal in some cultures are against the law here. And we shouldn't have to alter our laws to adapt to some cultural practices we find abusive, un-healthy etc. just because it's it's acceptable in their native land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

with all due respect, I didn't say we should cease all immigration..I said all Third World immigration.. living in Loserville Kentucky the fact is at this point, you're insulated from what happens when a one culture is replaced by another culture...ask an American Indian what the end result is ~
    With respect to you perhaps I didn't understand what you meant. We support legal immigration, but I think we agree that that can get out of balance and sometimes do harm. BTW We're not that insulated. believe me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    gofer wrote:

You can't change an illegal into a legal and expect anything different. That's why it's essential that they be "vetted" through the proper channels and only the proper people approved. Any type of "amnesty" is only going to make the situation a LOT worse, because then you will have all these people who will be so blatant and arrogant and demanding. Nothing but a crisis will ensue. An amnesty will set the "invasion" into high gear.
    I agree, legalizing (amnesty) the millions of illegals in this country is going to bring on a whole new host of problems. Remember, when legalized they may pay more taxes into the system, but the amount will come nowhere close to covering the expanded use of our social programs. Furthermore, legalizing them will increase medical insurance costs, vehicle insurance costs, educational costs, etc. The worse costs to us will be the horrible growth of immigration this country will go through in the years to come as those legalized bring their family members (mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children, spouses, etc.). Then those spouses will bring their family members - the cycle will continue for many years and without new laws we won't be able to do a thing about it. As for new laws down the road - you can forget that, because the 1st generation immigrants will be so woven into our society that any law designed to correct the serious mistake of giving up to 20 million illegals amnesty will be impossible to pass. Yeah, the problem will eventually correct itself, but by then our country will mirror Mexico and there will no longer be a reason for other immigrants (legal and illegal) to seek refuge in the United States.

I'm not telling any ALIPAC member something they don't know, but amnesty now (for up to 20 million illegals) will destroy the United States as we know it. IMHO, the only thing we can do to correct the path we're heading down is to vote every illegal friendly elected official in this country out of office (locally and nationally). No I'm not Chicken Little - the writing is on the wall!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

it's not about respect for laws..it's about culture...the First World (Western European) culture is gonna disappear if Third World immigration isn't ceased...Mexico, Vietnam, China, Pakistan..it's all a push.
    But it is about laws. Illegal immigration is the problem. The immigration system is supposed to set quotas so that the country can assimilate persons into this culture. What we have now is enclaves that exist because of the numbers of illegals. The salad bowl vs. the melting pot. If we had control of borders people would alert the government when things were getting out of hand. I don't know why government no longer works. We're working on it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

all Third World immigration must be ceased before the rest of our country looks like L.A.
    Or El Paso, TX.

I hear what you are saying PatrickHenry. But I have to add that the only way we can ever hope to get rid of the majority of them is if they remain illegal. As long as they don't have amnesty, don't become citizens, and aren't given any legal status, we still have hope that a plan will be devised to start enforcing the laws to punish the employers who keep hiring them and deport the illegals on the fine money.

Other areas have high incidences of other than hispanic illegal aliens. we made a big mistake when we let in all these people because we felt sorry for them. Look at all the Lebanese in this country who are here even though they murdered our Marines. Why is that? And don't you think they may have smuggled in a relative or five?

The workers who come here legally usually have something to offer or they wouldn't be able to get permission to work here. They bring their friends and relatives to fall through the cracks while the government has its eyes closed. The people who come legally as visitors and students are bothersome to me because they just up and disappear to plot whatever it is they are plotting while our government has its back turned. And on and on and on until you have 20 million illegal aliens and the government only admits to 12 million!

Personally, I don't actually believe that the majority of the hispanics are coming here to "work." I think they are coming here as furtherance of their elaborate plot to overthrow our government. Not that some of the ignorant masses aren't pawns in the scheme, mind you. I think "work" is sort of a by-product of their presence here since if one wants food and a roof over their heads they must work. So they buy forged documents (unless their job is to be the one of the document forgers) or take up with some criminal element and we have a mess on our hands.

JuniusJr I've missed your posts. Couldn't agree with you more , if we can't get them out at least keep them illegal. Given world events our economy could sour at any time. What if we had just issued 12-30 million poorly educated and unskilled people a lifetime meal ticket just before it did? I'm not so sure our employment rate is as good as Roe and company would have us think. In Buda a small town close to Austin a new Retail outlet opened and over 2 thousand people applied for slightly more than 200 jobs.

Re: who cares if they're legal or not

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    my question is, why do we want them here legally?...they would still be the same uneducated folks, from Third World cultures?...I don't understand how having them follow the proper channels, but still being the same quality of immigrant elevates our country? If they are granted amnesty, then they will be legal..and our we going to say, well now they're legal immigrants, so we as a cultural movement accept them?...the problem, as I see it, isn't that they're coming here legally or illegally...it's that they're all coming from the Third World..that is the real problem we should be addressing.

Patrick-Henry
    The problem is that if all these millions are granted amnesty, then they will have another excuse for more illegals to come to do the cheaper labor, that means that this illegal immigration will never stop. This amnesty business should not happen.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast