Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Who else wants to join me taking over mexico?

Ok , heres the deal guys

First we go and kick out Caldron and all the rest of the idiots running that dog and pony show.

Then we invite the American military to take over a 50 mile buffer zone on the mexican side of the border with orders to wipe out any and all thugs and drug runners. Set up a marshal law zone , if you are within 50 miles of the borders you need a reason to be there.

Next we take a country with 2 subtropical shorelines , a ton of natural resources and lots of workers ,
    We build the greatest and safest tourist destination on earth , We open up industry and production to rival China , making China irrelevant to trading with the US ,

We do this all within 2 years

Then we give welfare and medical benny's to all American illegals, and then let us run free in the streets, with no worries about being dported for our indiscretions. Unemployment is 5% in Mexico, we could get a job, I'm in!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Next we take a country with 2 subtropical shorelines , a ton of natural resources and lots of workers ,
    We build the greatest and safest tourist destination on earth , We open up industry and production to rival China , making China irrelevant to trading with the US , "

That's pretty close to what the Mexican government's strategy is---except they will decide what "help" they get from the US. i.e. external welfare dept., international, unregulated cash transfers, smuggled technological information, etc.

You see, there is a reason why they have entered into 12 free trade agreements with the rest of the world---while louding complaining that NAFTA is the main cause behind the exodus of their desperate underclasses. These free trade agreements, combined with their absolute proximity to the United States and future role as trading broker between the US and LAtin America has already vaulted them to tenth largest economy in the world. So it seems to be a winning formula for them. Just don't expect them to stoop to the level of Chinese 'quallity'; they have their sights set higher than that.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Anyone halfway intelligent (like us) could turn that place into a paradise, make millions and make it so nobody would want to leave

Banned
    Besides , their drug cartels should go out of business , in the 70s mexican pot sucked , I'm sure it still does ,

Back in the 60's and 70's Mexico was the tourist paradise of the middle class!
    Now we don't dare go there! And that sucks for us and them!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I would drive from So Cal to visit TJ in the 70s , it was a fairly safe place and you could get illegal fireworks

We would smuggle them back in in bugle and snack cracker boxes

We had places on the beach to set them off in Huntington

One night the cops caught us

They made us stand in line and gave each of us a bottle rocket and a firecracker , they took the rest

luckily we didn't bring our whole stash

Those were the good days

The 70's were the best, bicentennial, Rock n roll reaching new heights!
    Bikini's make their debut, Todays generation will never know, which sucks for them!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    The 70's were the best, bicentennial, Rock n roll reaching new heights!
    Bikini's make their debut, Todays generation will never know, which sucks for them!
    Your right Steve

I was right in the middle of the 60s and 70 Beach , car and music culture in So Cal

I feel I have been blessed more so than many other people having been there done that.

If you were not there , I feel sorry for you

It was the best of times

No matter what happens they'll never take the 70's from us!
    I was there and it was cool!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast