Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    As all children write reports to gain a good grade in any of our Great American Schools, I can offer some advice to any parent that is faced with the dilemma of the topic of the reports title, or to any parent that has any questions about how the report will be graded.

1. Children must write the report, we can offer our help, but we can’t influence their opinions.
    2. We must encourage our children to leave out any bigotry, racial discriminations, and biases or use any opinions that projects narrow mindlessness that could be construed as chauvinistic.(our schools and its teachers do not tolerate this) not to say it doesn’t go on but, they refuse to accept it. As parents we must stand behind them on issues such as this.
    3. American History can be procured in many deferent ways but our younger children aren’t writing a report about misconceptions or philosophies of our great government.
    4. We must encourage them to leave out pipe dreams.
    5. We must discourage in them the use of a skill or ability used in a way that is considered unworthy to gain a better grade.

We must remember our children are like a chunk of clay and are easily swayed to opinions that others may find offensive and insulting no matter how it intelligent the opinions sound. As we all look forward to our child’s higher education we must remember they are our children. Sometimes adults act in a way that is like their little brothers or sisters and those actions/comments smell worse then their diapers.
    Greg A great American
    Ah, so it is more important to make sure that kids swallow the disinformation hook, line and sinker rather than insuring that they are properly educated? I guess that philosophy explains a lot, GREG.

I notice that you did not challenge a single fact I provided about the tyranny of Lincoln. So I guess that tyranny is fine so long as it is wrapped in the cloak of patriotism? I don't think that a peron who would believe such a thing is a great American at all. As a matter of fact, I think that most of the people I would consider great Americans (but who never had the gall to call themselves that) would find such a mindset beneath contempt. But that's just my educated yet humble opinion...
    O’ do tell who you consider a Great American.

Banned
    Opps, did I fail to mention, leave out any political imagination that has been neglected on purpose by modern political scientists. Namely, the use of fictional literature to make essentially political points.

Banned
    Opps, did I fail to mention, leave out any political imagination that has been neglected on purpose by modern political scientists. Namely, the use of fictional literature to make essentially political points.
    Please attempt to use English in your posts, GREG.

Can it please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    As all children write reports to gain a good grade in any of our Great American Schools, I can offer some advice to any parent that is faced with the dilemma of the topic of the reports title, or to any parent that has any questions about how the report will be graded.

1. Children must write the report, we can offer our help, but we can’t influence their opinions.
    2. We must encourage our children to leave out any bigotry, racial discriminations, and biases or use any opinions that projects narrow mindlessness that could be construed as chauvinistic.(our schools and its teachers do not tolerate this) not to say it doesn’t go on but, they refuse to accept it. As parents we must stand behind them on issues such as this.
    3. American History can be procured in many deferent ways but our younger children aren’t writing a report about misconceptions or philosophies of our great government.
    5. We must discourage in them the use of a skill or ability used in a way that is considered unworthy to gain a better grade.

We must remember our children are like a chunk of clay and are easily swayed to opinions that others may find offensive and insulting no matter how it intelligent the opinions sound. As we all look forward to our child’s higher education we must remember they are our children. Sometimes adults act in a way that is like their little brothers or sisters and those actions/comments smell worse then their diapers.
    Greg A great American
    Ah, so it is more important to make sure that kids swallow the disinformation hook, line and sinker rather than insuring that they are properly educated? I guess that philosophy explains a lot, GREG.

I notice that you did not challenge a single fact I provided about the tyranny of Lincoln. So I guess that tyranny is fine so long as it is wrapped in the cloak of patriotism? I don't think that a peron who would believe such a thing is a great American at all. As a matter of fact, I think that most of the people I would consider great Americans (but who never had the gall to call themselves that) would find such a mindset beneath contempt. But that's just my educated yet humble opinion...
    Yeah, I'll name a few from the political sphere:

Patrick Henry
    George Mason
    Thomas Jefferson
    Davy Crockett
    Andrew Jackson
    Sam Houston
    Robert E. Lee
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Henry Cabot Lodge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Can it please.
    Then can you please translate what that post was supposed to mean? I can't make heads or tails of it...

Banned
    Leave out fiction from books/ internet or any other fictional writings these are not recognized by modern political scientist to make make valid political points.
    Gees, catch up will you?

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen,

I will suspend both of you if you do not quit communicating to one another. It is obvious that you are not compatible. I'm granting you a divorce. The next person that post after the other will be suspended. Don't do it. Just don't. We do not have time to monitor nit picky tiffs.

Greg, stay away from Crocket. Crocket, stay away from Greg. There are thousands of other post on this board to participate on. Do not quote one another. Just walk away! I catch you doing it again, I will pull the plug. One wrong move and you will get the goat treatment.

Please confirm that you received this notification, in this post.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Greg A great American

Yeah, I'll name a few from the political sphere:

Patrick Henry
    George Mason
    Thomas Jefferson
    Davy Crockett
    Andrew Jackson
    Sam Houston
    Robert E. Lee
    Theodore Roosevelt
    Henry Cabot Lodge
    safe answer, but what scares me is the ones you didnt list.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen,

I will suspend both of you if you do not quit communicating to one another. It is obvious that you are not compatible. I'm granting you a divorce. The next person that post after the other will be suspended. Don't do it. Just don't. We do not have time to monitor nit picky tiffs.

Greg, stay away from Crocket. Crocket, stay away from Greg. There are thousands of other post on this board to participate on. Do not quote one another. Just walk away! I catch you doing it again, I will pull the plug. One wrong move and you will get the goat treatment.

Please confirm that you received this notification, in this post.

Dixie
    Ok i will as of right now 2 23 07

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast