Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whoo Hoo. I don't have to go to Mexico now

I really want to thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. Now me and my wife and kids will live happily just knowing that the nations public is behind us

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't you remember last week when you all just ripped me a new A-hole just for having a illegal wife. I belive you guys were trying to deport me just for marring her.

Sorry your post didn't go into specifics and I didn't particpate in that discussion. If you married an illegal immigrant I don't feel sorry for you either. What is the point of this thread?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think he was trying to gloat as if some kind of bill that would allow his illegal wife to stay had passed. It has not.

Was that what you meant to say? Oh boy! My wife will get legalized with 12 million other illegal aliens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe kleatherfoot wants some loving words and approval from the forum for marrying an illegal immigrant. See the following discussion for more information.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20945.html

I really want to thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement. Now me and my wife and kids will live happily just knowing that the nations public is behind us
    hate to be the harbinger, but now that she doesn't need YOU to become legal - let's see how long you have a wife.....sorry but I've seen it too many times....
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I hope this does not happen to leatherfoot be we get calls each week to the ALIPAC lines from distraught American men and women that married illegal aliens. When they were not longer needed, the illegal aliens took off! Often they left with the codes to the bank accounts and the information needed to tap their victims credit.

We have a massive problem with both intentional marriage fraud and illegal aliens exploiting lonely American men and women.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Marring her? What did you do man give her a hickey? Hope you guys crank out lots of little ones. McCain needs them to pick lettuce in Arizona

I have patiently waited for over ten years for my legal residence papers to arrive.

One thing I did learn while living in the U.S. (always legally I might add), was that doing things by the book (almost ) always pays off . Certainly, I have had many chances to immigrate illegally to the U.S., but I want to hold my head up high when the moment finally arrives (I have even purchased already the tie I'm going to wear for the occasion ). I have placed my faith in God, and the American system, with the conviction that I've done things RIGHT. I will not infringe the law just to get my own way. And should God decide that I must stay in this dump (my homecountry) , well the Lord knows better. Am I being too foolish? Perhaps. But I rather rely on God's will, and stay under His protection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast