Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take Action, you are not alone and I feel your outrage. Honestly, I am so sick of this complete betrayal of the American people that it literally makes me sick! Take solace in what I say....something will break soon and it will be messy and ugly. The consequences will lie directly on the shoulders of our elected leaders and businesses who think they are somehow above the law. The Iraq War, our economic woes and other so called major concerns will fall by the wayside when this breaks...
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

TakeAction,

I also feel your pain. I sometimes can't sleep at night because I think about this problem. Yes! It's true. I lay in bed thinking about things I have read that day and get so angry at our govt... wow. I think that is a good nite's sleep wasted for a good cause.

You are not alone, TakeAction. Many of us are completely fed up, and only by the GRACE OF GOD do we not take violent action. For my part, I rely on W to direct me. Whatever you are doing, TakeAction, be careful and God go with you!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Re: Whose going to May 1st anti illegal protest in Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    I was wondering if anyone from Greensboro or Triad-Burlington area going to the May 1st anti illegal immigration counter protest in Raleigh???

Thanks
    If I could go, I'd be there. I am so sick and tired of illegal aliens marching all over the place, while Americans stay home and just watch it on tv.

I can understand William's concerns too. Alipac has a good reputation and everyone needs to make sure it stays that way.

But I also think that having Americans present to counter the illegal aliens and their supporters demands for equal rights and amnesty is very important for our side. We need to speak up and make our demands clear too. Which is enforce our immigration laws once and for all!

Besides, we are all Americans. No one has to to tell anyone which organization they are representing. I would just tell them "I am representing Americans everywhere."
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We ended up stopping by there today, since we were taking our son to the museum. We stopped by the booth and signed the petition. There weren't many people there at all. We had just missed Senator Smith speak. I would have liked to have had the chance to meet him but we got there too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    We ended up stopping by there today, since we were taking our son to the museum. We stopped by the booth and signed the petition. There weren't many people there at all. We had just missed Senator Smith speak. I would have liked to have had the chance to meet him but we got there too late.
    If you signed their petition, what you actually did was just to sign up on FIRE Coalition's contact list. No petition will do any good and most are not even done to present to lawmakers but to collect data.

If you want to make a difference today in NC run that McCrory video up every flagpole, contact, and website you can locate.

We have something planned for May or June in NC that will be much more likely to get something done than standing out on the streets with groups like FIRE that cause more harm than good.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: And furthermore....

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    Okay yes...I am angry now....which William knows it takes a lot to make me angry and you long time Alipac members...you all know me and who I am...

It is going to take some radicalnism to get attention and awareness....I am taking picture and video tape of employers who are hiring illegals...I am sending it to ICE and WeHireIllegals...I am trying to get a few other people to do the same thing....

I am not talking about going out and shooting these illegals or packing them up in a bus and shipping down to the border but I am sick of them...they are in my county, my country and they laugh and spit at me like I am some common mule....What will it take for you people to do something???
    We are doing something and we have proven that we are effective at getting things done.

You are losing your cool in the middle of the May 1 firefight.

Go run around on the streets uselessly venting and come back if you regain your composure.

Don't play with the nasties at FIRE and MMP that cause more harm than good usually and you might find the effectiveness you claim you want.

Account suspended for now per users request.

We have work to do and there is no room for those that panic and no time for hand holding today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123