Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This IS WHY The Borders WILL NOT Be Closed.

They NEED VOTES To HOLD ON TO POWER PEACEFULLY.

These guys/girls are doing some great work by providing us with the INFORMATION THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN YOUR TOWN SOON.

Something to watch - Look for Government Actions that will make you Financially, Psychologically, and Geographically OK wit WHAT IS GOING ON.

"Take away all the Impossibilities and you are left with only Probabilities".

REMEMBER all the 2014 House/Senate Election Campaigns saying "VOTE FOR ME, I will close the Border!" AND STILL NO VETO, NO VOTE, AND NOT EVEN A PROPOSAL!!!

ASK yourself "With all this Terrorism", How can we leave our Borders WIDE open?".

I would recommend finding out what the "Iron Mountain Report" is.
    How Zbigniew Brzezinski created Al-Qaeda and Taliban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7E6EVXl1A

Hillary Clinton : We created Al-Qaeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

How the US created (al CIAda ) al Qaeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNeCHDbMeoo

There are 100s more articles and videos I could post. INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TO US NOW. AFTER JUNE 12 THERE WILL START TO BE LESS SOURCES AVAILABLE. INCREMENTALISM - http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ay-come-drudge

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerStephens View Post
    They NEED VOTES To HOLD ON TO POWER PEACEFULLY.

These guys/girls are doing some great work by providing us with the INFORMATION THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN YOUR TOWN SOON.

Something to watch - Look for Government Actions that will make you Financially, Psychologically, and Geographically OK wit WHAT IS GOING ON.

"Take away all the Impossibilities and you are left with only Probabilities".
    YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY THE BORDER NOT CLOSED OBAMA WANT IT OPEN . WELL I DID LISTEN TO MICHAEL SAVAGE
    SHOW & I ALSO LISTEN TO MR TRUMP & LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE BORDER . & ALSO ABOUT OBAMA I DID NOT LIKE TRUMP AT FIRST BUT AFTER WHAT TRUMP SAID I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM HE IS FOR OUR COUNTRY . OBAMA IS NOT FOR OUR COUNTRY AT ALL HE DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY THING IN MY BOOK WE SHOULD NOT BE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY AT ALL IT NOT OUR FIGHT
    BUT OBAMA WANT IT WELL I HOPE TRUMP GET IN HE KNOW ALL ABOUT BUSINESS, TRUMP GET IN WE ALL WILL.HAVE JOB'S ALL OF THE OTHER ONE WHO RAN BACK DOWN WHY . ? EVERY ONE OF YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO MICHAEL SAVAGE SHOW HE TELL IT LIKE IT IS
    & I LIKE THAT I VOTEFOR TRUMP GOOD LUCK

Keep in mind that Obama IS just the Latest Puppet, in a long list of Puppets over the Last 50 years. The Executive Office has become a Puppet Position Operated by Big Corps. that are entangled with UNITED STATES Corp. These Combined CORPORATIONS(That IS what they ARE) are attempting to form a ACQUIESCED CONSENTED ONE WORD GOVERNED BODY. Trump(or fill in the blank with any name) WILL NOT solve OUR Problem. WE THE PEOPLE MUST DO IT. It IS OUR DUTY.

When all government . . . shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided . . . and [it] will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated.– Thomas Jefferson