Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is no reason why we cant. Believe me, it CAN be done. Bush just doesnt want to do it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The line from the government that we cannot deport 12 million people (we all know it is more than that) is a lie anyway.

If they cannot deport 12 million, which is relatively easy (compared to what they are proposing). Find a person, check SSI, green card, visa, etc. No paperwork = plane, train, bus ticket back to where you came from.

Now if the government cannot handle that how am I to believe that they can hope to process that same amount of people especially with all the hoops that are being set up. The government is going to process all these same people for fines, back taxes, proof of how long they have been here, etc. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Deportation is actually the easiest scenario aside from closing the border, heavily penalizing employers, and cutting off all entitlements.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    In most European countries they have National ID Cards that the police can check. And if you're illegal, you go to jail.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

According to Bush's own press releases we already have deported 6 million.

20 to go!
    Is this Mexico or the USA

6 million? Did he give a time frame?

Somehow I don't believe it.

If we could have all the facts on that statement, I think we would see that is a smokescreen - kinda like the year long investigation that netted 1,000 in several states - big media blow out -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

USAToday article from 2/05.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... tion_x.htm

Mostly criminals deported

The number of illegal immigrants deported by the U.S. has jumped, especially since the Sept. 11 attacks. In the budget year that ended, the U.S. has deported more illegal immigrants with criminal records, than in any previous year.
    Year Total deportations Percentage involving criminals
    1998 97,183 57.4%
    1999 91,857 69.8%
    2000 100,219 65.5%
    2001 108,107 63.3%
    2002 115,885 59.9%
    2003 145,292 53.5%
    2004 157,281 52.6%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please, those number are pathetic. in 2004 deported 157,281. How many are coming over a day. I think the last number I saw was 11,000 per day. If the 11,000 per day is true in 15 days we have had that many come across the boarder. How many do you think are the same ones who have already been deported.

I'm guessing the USA today arcticle has nothing to do with the 6 million touted by the WH.

Sorry, I'm not buying 6 million - just not.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,189160,00.html

Bush on Monday said that during his administration, increased border patrol and security efforts have led to more than 6 million illegal immigrants being deported, including about 4,000 with other criminal records. He said "expedited removal" of illegals from countries other than Mexico (also known as OTMs) is now down to a processing time of 21 days. He also noted that enforcement funding has increased 42 percent under his watch.

Here is the WH Press Release:
    Since President Bush Took Office, We Have Increased Funding For Border Security By 66 Percent And Expanded The Border Patrol From About 9,000 To 12,000 Agents. Over the past five years, we have apprehended and sent home more than 6 million people entering America illegally.
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/immigration/

It really does not matter because the bottom line, is we can deport these people.

They just use the argument that it is impossiable to try and portray us as Nazi's ect.

We did it back in the 1950's we far fewer INS agents. I think it was called operation xxxback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast