Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    You right on one thing mickey it wasnt 2006 thats when dems got control of house and senate.It was in 2007 in the 110 congress Reid took over senate Pelosi took over house senate with 51 dems and house with233 dems.It was (amnesty) voted down in senate with 37 reps voting with all dems to kill it.

It would be interesting to learn how Presidents of other countries treat illegal immigration and compare the difference. It would also be interesting to know why any country would continue to allow illegal immigration invasion for jobs, cheap labor and education.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    It would be interesting to learn how Presidents of other countries treat illegal immigration and compare the difference. It would also be interesting to know why any country would continue to allow illegal immigration invasion for jobs, cheap labor and education.
    It's already been compared to Mexico's stance on illegal immigration and it is the complete opposite.

Welcome aboard Capitalista_HB
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Actually we also have troops or even members of the border patrol in places like Afghanistan training the Afghans on border security. Kind of hilarious how we train others on what this country fails to do.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalista_HB
    In response to your comment about the quantity of Hispanic voters, the fact is that the Hispanic vote in California now is extremely powerful and has shaped much of our current political landscape. In fact, a major reason why California is in such bad shape and not recovering is because of the Hispanic vote that is willing to sacrifice economic prosperity in favor of government-as-caretaker policies.
    The "Hispanic vote" is over-hyped BS. Republican support for open borders has EVERYTHING to do with corporate lobby money. In fact, everything the gov't does (or does not do) has everythig to do with corporate lobby money. Because many hispanics are illegal and/or do not vote, very small gains in the Republican tradional base would equal ENORMOUS gains in the "Hispanic Vote."

Which is easier to do?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the "Hispanic Vote."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Why cant we get an anti-illigal immigrant President.

I think that is a great idea, I don't know how we would do it. The first and formost problems lies with the candidates themselves before they are elected. When someone wants to become they tend to make all kinds of promisses. I think I got caught by Obama's charm and what he had to say. Then after he was elected he gave some promisses again that just had me really excited. Well it won't be long untill there is another elction and we have to consider what he has done. He had made some promises about keeping illegal immigrants out by increasing agents. Now all of a sudden I hear something about Abama supporting Amnesty for Illegal Immigrants. It never ceases to surpise me how people act about illegal immigrants. This one woman said she felt sorry for people hispanics because they have to listen to English all day long. First off that is not true with so many stores wih the we speak Spanish written on there stores. Or when you pick up the phone and they have an option to talk to Spanish speakers. I am the face of the new minority, I truly believe that. How many people here could not get a job because you don't speak Spanish? I had that experience. I just lost my home to divorce and I am handicapped and working out of the house does not work that well. At the time I was walking more. I went to this camera shop and they wanted to hire me, I thought good I am getting a job. Than came the question, do you speak Spanish. I had to say no and there went my job, gone with the wind. I would like to see business with signs that say we speak English. It seems you can't get a job if you don't speak Spanish but you can get a job even if you don't speak English. How many times have you struggled with someone because you can't understand what they are saying. It is some kind of Spanglish. I think Obama and the rest of the bleeding heart liberals need to remember the wise saying "charity begins at home"

Banned
    "Yes, I'm from the HB forum. Hardly anyone posts there anymore. Most conversations are dominated by a racist leftist and her abrasive style seems to have ruined the fun for everyone."

Well we are hard core against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND ENFORCEMENT
    ONLY..No Amnesty, No pathway, No compromise.
    Welcome if you agree Capitalista_HB.

The OBL left, and RINOS are dominated by racists with abrasive style
    and arrogant attitudes.

Not here. Now why can't we find an ant illegal-immigration, Pro law Enforcement, No B.S President??
    When he/she is found. "I Pray" I'm sure we will read it here first.......

How do other countries treat illegal immigrants.

You don't have to go very far to find out, especially if you live in Arizona as I do. I learned in a documentary about ilegal immigrants from everywhere. They said that 141 diferent countries come through Nogales Arizona. As this people travel through Mexico to get over the border into the US many bad things happen. They are not welcome at all. Many of the women are raped and they are also robbed of their money. There are trains in Mexico and some choose to travel on those. I did not make a mistake when I said on. The people are either siting on top or hanging on wherever they can get a hand on. The problem is that many of them fall off and are sucked under and have limbs cut off. There are hospitals near the border that deals just with amputees that go their injuries from having the train run over their arms or legs. Most people who come to Mexico are not looking to live in Mexico so I don't know how they would treat people who want to. I woud imagine they are not welcome in the country because of the lack of jobs. I fear for the future of Mexico because all these people who are so loyal to their country they won't learn English. The young people are leaving the country like rats of a sinking ship. The more people leave the country the less jobs are going to be available.

OK, I will Run

OK, BUT I WANT TO BE KING!

I found this old post from years ago, and thought it was kind of funny now looking back at 2006!

Take it lightley please.....

[quote]Just think about it, the Genie popped out of your coffee cup this morning while you were having coffee at Starbucks, Flash! Bang!……..
    Hello master, I am Genie of the C-Cup, I am here to grant to you my master one full week of being the “King of the United Statesâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast