Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC Samantha55
    Amazing amputee illegal alien train stories, I been in the mix here a long
    time too. Fingers, toes, feet, hands and legs, arms, and death! Seen and heard them all.
    The Governments of Mexico and enablers in U.S government and OBL
    are responsible.
    How ever the violence, thievery, fraud, and MURDER of America citizens
    at the hand of illegal aliens concern me more!

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    You right on one thing mickey it wasnt 2006 thats when dems got control of house and senate.It was in 2007 in the 110 congress Reid took over senate Pelosi took over house senate with 51 dems and house with233 dems.It was (amnesty) voted down in senate with 37 reps voting with all dems to kill it.
    In 2007 there were 46 YEAs and 53 NAYs on the cloture vote that basically killed the bill in the Senate. NAY was the proper vote (we didn't want cloture). Only 15 Democrats in the Democrat controlled Senate voted NAY to cloture (to kill the bill) while 38 Republicans voted NAY. My point is, the majority of Democrats voted for amnesty and the majority of Republicans did not. I don't know where you got the notion that all Dems voted to kill the bill.

I'll admit, I had my dates a little screwed up. It was 2005 or 2006 when Sensenebrenner wouldn't bring the Senate passed amnesty bill up for a vote in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Welcome aboard Samantha55
    and I hope you find a good job as many of us are still looking
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Welcome to ALIPAC Samantha55
    Amazing amputee illegal alien train stories, I been in the mix here a long
    time too. Fingers, toes, feet, hands and legs, arms, and death! Seen and heard them all.
    The Governments of Mexico and enablers in U.S government and OBL
    are responsible.
    How ever the violence, thievery, fraud, and MURDER of America citizens
    at the hand of illegal aliens concern me more!
    Unfortunately it is all true. I have seen insid of these hosptials that take care of the amputees. It is not just adults, there are also children who have had this happen to them. It is just too sad. I hope you believe it is sad as well. They to keep their spirits high in the middle of all this tragedy that has come to them. As long as people come through Mexico and ride the outside of the train this will continue to happen. I may sound stupid but what is OBL?

It's already been compared to Mexico's stance on illegal immigration and it is the complete opposite.[/quote]

I don't know what the President of Mexico's stance is on illegal immigration but I know the people are not happy at all. The people who come from oother countries into Mexico to make it into the United States are finding it is a real gauntlant. They don't want the few jobs left to go to outsiders. I have heard that they are beaten and robbed and the women raped. What do youmean by Mexico's stance on illegal immigration is the complete opposite.

Samantha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345