Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why do they allow illegal immigration to continue?

You’re probably going to think I’m nuts and this may be conspiracy theory-ish, but I’m racking my brain trying to figure out WHY ON EARTH our leaders continue to let the current immigration disaster continue unabated?

You have to admit that the current policies of our government and their lack of enforcement of current laws look like they actually WANT illegal immigration and the resulting Hispanicization of America to continue. That begs the question: why? So let’s try to figure this out logically and try to deduce the reason(s) why.

For the sake of argument, let’s start with the assumption that George Bush, his administration, our government leaders, and the ruling elite of this country WANT the current illegal immigration to continue, which is evidenced by their actions. That begs several other questions. I think the answers to those questions might help us figure this out:

1. Why would the elite of our country, including George Bush and his administration, want America to be invaded by Hispanics, mostly from Mexico?

Answer: The logical reason is that they want to change the composition of the type of people that compose our country. That is, they want a demographic shift in the population.

2. Why would they WANT a change in the type of people that compose the majority of the population of the United States of America, i.e. why would they want such a huge demographic shift in population?

Answer: If you want to change something, it’s because you’re not satisfied with it the way it is, for one reason or another. You seek to gain some benefit from changing it.

3. What is the benefit they will derive?

Answer: That is difficult to say, since it is a subjective idea of what is a benefit: “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure,� as the saying goes, but we might be able to guess at the benefit being sought. Since people from different cultures have different social values, mores, and other characteristics, it would seem logical that the benefit being sought would be some characteristic that the population you are allowing to invade HAS that the current population DOES NOT have.

4. If you are a ruling elite and you want to maintain, or increase, your power and control over your subjects, what kind of subjects do you want?

Answer: A poor, uneducated, population that is accustomed to and accepting of authoritarian rule and corruption would seem tailor-made to fit this want. The population of invading Hispanics that compose the flood of illegal aliens crossing our southern border every day are poor, uneducated, and accustomed to and accepting of authoritarian rule and corruption.

Therefore, it seems logical that the reason George Bush, his administration, our government leaders, and the ruling elites of this country want to continue allowing the invasion that is going on to continue, is that they want to change the population they rule over now, to one that is poor, uneducated, and accustomed to and accepting of authoritarian rule and corruption.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Good Conclusion

Welcome, Patbrunz. I think that is a pretty good conclusion.

Also consider these other factors.

The Communist Party is fully visible now in the demonstrations of the Open Border Crowd. They have been working behind the scenes (and even openly) on our college campuses for as long as I can remember.

The move towards open borders and globalization is in full swing. The move is towards a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Our "American" government has many who want to jump on that global bandwagon and hitch their wagon to the coming "Star". I put American in quotes because I seriously doubt the loyalty of some members of our govt, beginning with the shrub.

Consider what the Catholic Church has to gain with the demographic changing to predominantly Catholic - A PEOPLE THEY HAVE CONTROLLED MENTALLY FOR CENTURIES.

I believe we are up against some sinister forces at work here. And what's wrong with conspiricy theories??
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

more

I forgot to add that American Citizens can look forward to being brought down to a third world existence and standard of life. Walmart's generous and gentle handling of it's work force will become the norm if not the example of the BEST treatment workers can expect to get.

Remember those pictures of Katrina victims? Remember the pictures of "God Help Us?

Katrina Victims R US in a few years. Completely at the mercy of the rulers of this land and of this globe. Completely at the bottom of priorities. Shackled to obeying the law and paying taxes. Having to see our sons and daughters enlist for lack of other work. H--l, we're pretty much there already!!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: more

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaAlvarado
    I forgot to add that American Citizens can look forward to being brought down to a third world existence and standard of life. Walmart's generous and gentle handling of it's work force will become the norm if not the example of the BEST treatment workers can expect to get.

Remember those pictures of Katrina victims? Remember the pictures of "God Help Us?

Katrina Victims R US in a few years. Completely at the mercy of the rulers of this land and of this globe. Completely at the bottom of priorities. Shackled to obeying the law and paying taxes. Having to see our sons and daughters enlist for lack of other work. H--l, we're pretty much there already!!!
    Thank you for replying to my post. It's nice to know that there are other patriots out there thinking along the same lines. Personally, I don't see how one could think differently once you examine the facts and take a look around at what's happening right before our eyes. Simply extrapolate into the future.

I don't see a very nice picture for the future of America if they succeed. I see a pretty horrible picture in fact. I see a deeply divided America leading to conflict, repression and maybe even secession and civil war. The last time we had one of those, lots and lots of people died. Pretty depressing stuff. We need to fight what they are trying to do and stop the invasion that's going on, or I'm afraid those things are going to come to pass!

Even though it's depressing, there's still hope. I'm reminded of the words of Thomas Paine:

"These are times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

I'm not going to just lay down and die and give up without a fight! Silence is consent! Conviction without action is worthless!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

SylviaAlvarado and Patbrunz, I enjoyed reading your posts.

I have made up my mind that the only way to change things is to get the scoundrels who continually vote to further the cause of globalism in any way out of office. We need to find candidates who will fight for the American cause rather than offer our country up for sacrifice. I can't figure out why they can't see the harm they cause by doing just that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How to Destroy America

You folks probably already read this, but I'm new around here. I read this last night and I think it's the best thing I've read in months!
    http://www.frostywooldridge.com/article ... _2003.html

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    SylviaAlvarado and Patbrunz, I enjoyed reading your posts.

I have made up my mind that the only way to change things is to get the scoundrels who continually vote to further the cause of globalism in any way out of office. We need to find candidates who will fight for the American cause rather than offer our country up for sacrifice. I can't figure out why they can't see the harm they cause by doing just that.
    You're absolutely right! We need some kind of listing or something that can tell us at a glance where candidates stand on immigration. Maybe there's something like that out there already and I don't know about it?

If you go to Numbers or FAIR, you can get the voting records of existing senators and congressmen. That is how come I know I'm being represented by two faced liars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi JuniusJnr,

The Globalism Scorecard http://www.globalismscorecard.org keeps track of voting records and provides a patriot vs. globalist index. At top of web page, select house or senate.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto, this is a fabulous link. I don't know if I've never seen the link before or I just never clicked it before because it was buried in mire. But thank you for sharing it with us.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast