Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fedup,

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15040.html 8th post down, you couldn't ask for anything better, all the work is already done. Just click the link for your Senator.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    WE ARE DOOMED.
    I feel that way too sometimes. Then I realize it is defeatism.

We have been in seemingly unwinnable situations in our past and we have prevailed.

We are currently in the midst of a strugggle to save our republic. We have a choice to make: Fight or surrender. I see it as my duty, an honor, and a privilege to fight to save this great republic that so many good men died fighting for. Did all those brave souls who made the ultimate sacrifice do it in vain, so we could just let it be stolen away from us by scheming scoundrels!?!

The threat we face is an internal one, as opposed to the external one faced by our forefathers in prevoius struggles such as WWII, but it is no less important than the others that we have fought, for if we lose this struggle our nation will be as surely destroyed as it would have been had we lost WWII.

I will not surrender to the forces trying to destroy the United States of America! I am a patriot and I will fight them!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I know we ALL feel that way sometimes, patbrunz. We just FIGHT SO HARD and we FEEL like we are making progress when, ZAP, we get pushed back down. But, if you hang around ALIPAC long enough, you will see that we don't give up easily and, after we allow ourselves a pity party, we'll be right back at it!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Fedup,

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

also good

Center for Immigration Studies

http://cis.org/
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 11:14 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I know we ALL feel that way sometimes, patbrunz. We just FIGHT SO HARD and we FEEL like we are making progress when, ZAP, we get pushed back down. But, if you hang around ALIPAC long enough, you will see that we don't give up easily and, after we allow ourselves a pity party, we'll be right back at it!!!
    That reminds me of something Frosty Woolridge wrote:

"A lot of people feel despair about this crisis. Did they feel despair in 1776? Sure. Did they sit back and feel sorry for themselves? No. Remember: That was their time, this is ours!"

"Will you surrender, sir?" "On the contrary," said Captain John Paul Jones. "I have not yet begun to fight!"
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

GREAT QUOTE, patbrunz!!! I will keep that in the back of my mind when I get discouraged.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

John McCain is a traitor to his country.

Do a google on him and you will find that he is a member of the CFR.

Do a google about what his fellow veterans think of him.

Enuff Said!
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Being the "well-educated people" that I'm sure most of you are...you do understand that most illegal aliens are not Hispanic or Mexicans, and that most of your great great grandparents came off a boat, looking for the same exact thing that the new undocumented aliens are looking for..A better life for thier children and themselves, some where, where they can be free, and support a governent that they believe in...sounds familiar? Read a history book lately?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemellow
    Being the "well-educated people" that I'm sure most of you are...you do understand that most illegal aliens are not Hispanic or Mexicans, and that most of your great great grandparents came off a boat, looking for the same exact thing that the new undocumented aliens are looking for..A better life for thier children and themselves, some where, where they can be free, and support a governent that they believe in...sounds familiar? Read a history book lately?
    Okay I'll bite. Which ethnic group makes up the largest percentage of illegal immigrants in the United States?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did I miss something? Did anyone here say that all our illegals are Hispanic?

I have written all of the content on the main site and I know it does not make that claim there. I also read most of the posts on this board and I can't recall that ever being said. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Yea, my family came off the boat in the 1800's as LEGAL immigrants with the full support of the US government, laws, and citizenry.

We are a nation of LEGAL immigrants. That requires no diploma or PHD, that is common sense.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast