Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do either of you guys know how I can find a list of the "Republican Split". I am rather ignorant about the RNC but I suddenly want to become a republican to fortify the OTHER side of the split from the one that voted with Bush's plan today. I suppose Tom Tancredo's site woud be a good place to start.

I don't have much faith in party politics, but this side of the GOP that didn't want to vote with Bush is WHERE I want to be.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Sylvia, I have been a registered republican since 1968 and I don't understand their "split" as they call it. I think it has to do with the people who, one by one, are having the guts to stand up and say, "Wait just a cotton picking minute!"

I don't know that Tom Tancredo's page would tell you much about that because Tom is really a renegage Republican with his firm stand against illegal immigration. I know that I will be changing my political affiliation before the next election because I find the Republican party appalling these days and they definitely threw me out because I just will not bow down to being spied on or condone letting a million illegals walk across the border every year with their drugs, disease and pestilence. I can't support NAFTA, CAFTA or the FTAA. I believe the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are long since over and done with and it is past time for our soldiers to come home.

On the other hand, I am not at all welcome in Democratic circles because I will never kiss John sKerry, the traitor's, behind and I wouldn't vote for him for any reason. I think Ted Kennedy, who got away with murder so many years ago, shouldn't be in his senate seat, and I believe a whole lot of other democrats who have been and still are in office need to be thrown out on their ear right along with him.

In reality, I think that just about everyone who's in the senate today and any potential candidate for the presidency on either major party is a globalist and since I am against globalism, I don't want any of them sitting in the oval office.

I'm thinking third party for 2008 or a write in vote for Tom Tancredo.

Boy, I sure wish I could count the dang votes!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As for the Republican party split, I can suggest one site. I can't tell you the exact webs address but do a Google search for "It's My Party Too". It was started by Christy Todd Whitman, a former NJ Republican Governor, who wrote a book by that name. It was a good book and Bay Buchanan happens to be on the Board of Directors for her group. I haven't checked the site in awhile but it basically is a more MODERATE wing of the Republican party so you might want to check that one out.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I belong to that site, too. I has been inactive for so long I have little hope left. I think the disgruntled are truly seeking 3rd parties because the reps keep parading the same puppets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do remember going to it a couple of months ago and NOT seeing much new. That is a shame. I was HOPEFUL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, I got discouraged when they all started backing McCain. As far as I'm concerned, he isn't likely to secure the borders and he has already tried to push a bill for amnesty for illegals. But I didn't like him even before that. My reason has to do with his former POW status. While I am very sympathetic about that, I can't see how anyone can be locked in a cage and treated like an animal by people who hate them and not come out with some sort of mental issues. Do we want someone with potential mental issues having access to the "button" any more than we want a guy like "W?" Not that McCain doesn't sound more rational than Bush does in most public scenes but what goes on in private with either of them?

I agree with the assessment about the elite class wanting an underclass in the USA that can be led with little to no feedback to the ruling elite class.

Yes, we are in the throes of class warfare in the good ol' USA.

There is also the presence, I believe, of "white guilt" among a small percentage of the ruling elite. Their wealth and lofty positions produces guilt within them when they see the HUGE number of impoverished people in the world.

I recall the economic study that determined the 5,000 richest people in the world possessed as much wealth as the poorest 50% of the world's population; 5,000 folks having as much wealth as 3 BILLION!!!! What the study didn't mention was the political clout and other forms of power those 5,000 have due to their wealth.

Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, in my opinion, has never met an illegal he did not love. Well, his wealth and status allows him to distance hisself and family from the horrors us common folk experience at the hands of the invading horde. But, I believe Chucky boy feels guilty at having so much more wealth than the average American or the majority of the world's population that to assuage his "guilt" he does what he can to assist poor folk. What is strange is his willingness to severely harm America's poor folk while embracing poor illegal alien invaders. I wonder about the sanity of the man. I have repeatedly written the, to me, traitor to the American people only to have his lackey assistants write and phone me, defending the abominable actions of the pond scum senator.

The invasion problem is merely one facet of an even bigger problem. The common folk have lost control. An emplaced system of for and by an elite class, BIG corporations and powerful wealthy special interest groups have taken control of the federal government and to a lesser extent state governments. Since I witness so very few citizens noticing the alteration of what the Founders created and even fewer concerning themselves with the crisis facing we, the people, I hold out little hope for the future.

I can see no future other than the USA becoming akin to a 2nd-world country with a small minority at the pinnacle and the vast majority of Americans living in squallor, fighting for the scraps the elites toss upon the floor.

Those of you who live in areas where water shortages have occurred, where heating gas/oil/fuel has soared in price with the constant warnings of shortages in the future, where rolling blackouts due to an insufficient electric supply have occurred and will happen again.... for those of you aware that presently there is 2.2 acres of arable land to feed the populace with 1 acres needed per American to feed us with the other 1.2 acres feeding those in other countries...... with that land vanishing under suburban sprawl daily with estimates of attaining the 1 acre per person occurring within 50-100 years...... what will the effects be on food prices and assisting the starving in other countries?

What will happen to America socially, politically, economically, environmentally when our population, growing ever upwards due to invasion, legal immigration, and the HIGH birth rates that acconpany the invading cultures, leads us to ONE BILLION or more humans within America?

Shortages for the majority and a luxurient lifestyle for the elites.

Bad days ahead, folks.... and greed and guilt will be the downfall of this once-great country.

Personally, I believe we are doomed. Decades of brainwashing has led to an emasculated people. Those willing to take a stand are labeled as racist, anti-American, a plethora of labels that lambast what are, to me, patriots.

Mentioning to relatives and others of what I have communicated to politicians and assorted lackey bureaucrats I often here exclamations of "Aren't you afraid you will get in trouble???!!!!. WHAT A CROCK!!! Afraid to speak my mind, even if I use harsh language? I have yet to have a jack-booted thug appear at my shanty though assuredly the FBI and others have a file about me. The elites and their lackeys fear people such as I while so many citizens FEAR the government of for and by the elites that the thought of showing even a trace of displeasure FILLS THEM WITH FEAR!!!!!!!!! As if they expect the government to treat them as naughty children!!!!!
    (bureaucrats: as history shows they are loyal to their masters who provide paychecks and pensions, even though taxpayers are paying their salaries. Do not expect many bureaucrats to be loyal to any concept such as "we the people." Bureaucrats include civil servants at all levels)

As long as so many Americans neither care or are fearful of even mentioning discontent with the way things are.....

WE ARE DOOMED and nothing can save us.

Of this I am convinced unless radical extreme measures are undertaken.

And, with the odds of amassing enough patriots to make those changes with whatever steps are needed.....

WE ARE DOOMED.

The future belongs to the elites. The masses will wallow in the mire. As it has been throughout most of human history. The Founder's Great Experiment is doomed to failure.

I am just glad to have lived during the period I did. In the not-too-distant future the folks will read about how I lived and long for that, that which they can not achieve since the HUGE population they exist (not live) within will ensure the elite class thrives while the the masses compete for the few resources available.

I wonder if any other country will have their version of the Christian Childrens Fund to assist the huge number of waifs existing in the USA?

I really LIKED McCain until he showed his true colors about the illegal problem. I would have voted for him with little trouble. I really have always thought that he was just a strong person to have survived the prisons and torture and we don't know what he went through immediately afterwards nor whether he had to have counseling but I would DARN SURE RATHER HAVE HIS SANE DEMEANOR than BUSH'S IRRATIONAL DEMEANOR. BUT, he BLEW IT.

patbrunz,
    Check out our archives, you will see many articles and postings by people here that think exactly like you. You hit the nail on the head. They want to eliminate the middle class with someone more pliable to their way of thinking that they are able to control. Also that is the reason for the dummying down of our children and the banning of anything that is Christian. It has been going on for many years, but together we can stop them. We must open the eyes of the American people who don't have a clue what is going on.

The move towards open borders and globalization is in full swing. The move is towards a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. Our "American" government has many who want to jump on that global bandwagon and hitch their wagon to the coming "Star". I put American in quotes because I seriously doubt the loyalty of some members of our govt, beginning with the shrub.

Consider what the Catholic Church has to gain with the demographic changing to predominantly Catholic - A PEOPLE THEY HAVE CONTROLLED MENTALLY FOR CENTURIES.

I believe we are up against some sinister forces at work here. And what's wrong with conspiricy theories??
    This is where we are headed ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, wake up America!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    If you go to Numbers or FAIR, you can get the voting records of existing senators and congressmen.
    Links?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast