Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY DON'T RESTUARANTS REQUIRE A TB TEST ANYMORE?

When did the food service industry stop requiring a TB test before a person could handle food for the public? Most people don't wear those little plastic gloves either.
    Because of the drug resistant TB that has shown up in this country why aren't we testing?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good question to ask your local healthdept.

Guess they dont want our business anymore.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I expect that no illegals have any type of health exam, and the are working at meat and food plants, restaurants, etc.

I emailed Conagra and told them I wouldn't buy anymore of their foods, they owned Cook's Ham, and they are full of Mexicans.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

you people are racist? What's the deal w/ you folks? I got interested to this site from a friend and I've have now read most of your threads and most of you people crazy. It's fun to read you forums thats why I join. Is this a republican group? I guess my friend played a joke on me.

JohnBush, no, we are NOT crazy. We want our borders secured and all the illegal aliens in this country sent out. I don't see anyone twisting your arm to make comments here, do you?

Now, about those TB tests. I know that if you work food service in institutions such as schools here you have to have a TB test but I don't know about restaurants. I have been under the assumption that you do but there are so many little wagons and individuals peddling home made foods around here that I bet you don't. There are also over 200 Mexican restaurants and a slew of tortilla factories here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    JohnBush,

If it makes you feel better to call me a racist because I care about the kind of country that my grandchildren grow up in, then OK, I'm a racist. But that just absolves you from the presumption you make, not the reality that I live.

I don't care where the hell you are from, pick a god-damned continent! If you are not here LEGALLY, get the HELL OUT! I'm an American citizen and as such I have the right to speak freely. Unless you are LEGAL, you have NO RIGHTS, except the right to a free bus-ride back to your own country. If you want the rights Americans have, go home and make them real for your own country. It's not my job to subsidize YOUR social advancement to the detriment of my own childrens'. You'd make a really good Democrat, not even legal, and already with the sense of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    you people are racist? What's the deal w/ you folks? I got interested to this site from a friend and I've have now read most of your threads and most of you people crazy. It's fun to read you forums thats why I join. Is this a republican group? I guess my friend played a joke on me.

No it's a Minuteman group. Or at least some of us are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No it's a Minuteman group. Or at least some of us are.
    Some of us are even minute-women. Those of us who aren't support them.

you sure your name isnt Jorge Bush?

get out of here, pendejo. you dont know what you're talking about.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    you sure your name isnt Jorge Bush?

get out of here, pendejo. you dont know what you're talking about.
    or josebushwa the illegal brother.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast