Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess ole JB has a problem understanding the meaning of illegal. Seems a number of OBL's have that dysfunction, especially if they are here illegally or employ those who are here illegal no matter from where they hail.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    you people are racist? What's the deal w/ you folks? I got interested to this site from a friend and I've have now read most of your threads and most of you people crazy. It's fun to read you forums thats why I join. Is this a republican group? I guess my friend played a joke on me.
    JohnBush. I have to start out and we need to Change your Name to QuickDraw. Why would I say that. Because People of your Caliber ( a very Small Caliber at that) are quick to come out with the word racist. When you don't even Know, that we at ALIPAC are of all races, yeah you heard right. Lots of us has Immigrant spouses. Me Myself I have a Chinese wife and guess what. I am 1/2 Cherokee. I am not a Repulican, myself. I have always been a Democrat. Well I can say I used to be. Untill they started getting worthless people in there like Howard Dean and John Kerry.

My Opinion of you. Well, I am going to sugar coat it today. Since I am in a good Mood.
    You are the Racist. I would bet anything that you JohnBush, took in on yourself to think, that we are all Caucasin. But Little JohnBush, if that is what you think then you are so Far in Left Field. That your out of the ballpark.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

JohnBush Quote:
    This is a group of people against illegals which means mostly hispanics and since I believe in human rights and understandings, he just wanted me to see this type of folks living in the U.S. Wow! I didn't know this group of people have so much hatred for illegals.

If you ask me John, you are the one who is harboring hatred and misunderstanding to not understand why most people in America view illegal immigration as an invasion and a blatant violation of our laws which exist for the obvious reason of protecting the American people and maintaining the sovereignty of our country.

You're blinded by your own hatred which is why you are unable to see the truth. You may even have hatred towards yourself which is making it difficult or impossible for you to stand up for yourself and your country...if this really is your country.

In the meantime, we do not hate anyone. I'm sorry but it appears quite clear that you hate U.S... still, we will do our best to have patience with you, and if you stay and read there is a strong chance that you will begin to see the light.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JohnB, do you wake up in the night in a cold sweat, do you get get light headed during your waking hours, do you hate your mother ? There is free assistance available at your county mental health if you will just reach out and ask. We will do our best here to help you with your racial hate and what ever other problems you have. But son you must want help before any of this will work.

only an American not some hyphenated American.
    50Cal, I like being one of those non-hyphenated Americans, too.

Just a thought, but a sign planted right out in front of the restaurants that hire illegals(not on their property of course), that reads something along the lines of,

Did you know the CDC reports that a new drug resistant strain of TB is entering the United States through Mexico? And yet some restaurants still hire illegal-aliens from Mexico to handle your food. So how does it feel playing Russian Roulette with you and your loved ones lives for a night out?

Quote Originally Posted by Justanamerican
    Just a thought, but a sign planted right out in front of the restaurants that hire illegals(not on their property of course), that reads something along the lines of,

Did you know the CDC reports that a new drug resistant strain of TB is entering the United States through Mexico? And yet some restaurants still hire illegal-aliens from Mexico to handle your food. So how does it feel playing Russian Roulette with you and your loved ones lives for a night out?
    Well, I expect the city would have a problem with a sign posted without permission. But there are always small fliers that could be stuck on windshields of customers cars.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    PS I guess many of you wonder how I got my name?
    Well, John= for John Kerry and Bush= for George Bush

I see that many of you were wondering that info.
    Yes I know that Jorge means George in spanish.

Have we met before? Can you tell us what you think of the Dream Act.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey I got ideal for a flyer.

But there are always small fliers that could be stuck on windshields of customers cars.

Food For Thought

Did you know every time you eat in the Restaurnant that hires illegal aliens, you out your family at a health risk.

Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs. But, TB bacteria can attack any part of the body such as the kidney, spine, and brain. If not treated properly, TB disease can be fatal.

Just food for thought

hey did a little research chek the tables on this page: http://www.results.org/website/article.asp?id=265 compare that to the states with the highest illegal immigration rates, it is almost scary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast