Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

why I hate liberal illegal alien friendly media

In Sept. 2002 a city worker's truck strikes and kills a four year old girl at an intersection in San Francisco.Tragic.All loss of life is tragic.Never mind her mom being illegal-it's extremely tragic.The media runs with this story for weeks and the community is outraged.I was outraged.I understood the mom's loss more than you would think.
    A short time earlier just 1.5 miles up the street,on Sept. 11,2002 at 7 am my 4 year old daughter Bejaa (Bee) Esteves suffers an asthma attack that results in a heart attack.Although we have 2 fire houses within 1 mile of my house it takes the fire dept. 18 minutes to arrive (reaction times were down due to commemoration of 911 that our police and fire depts had).By the time they arrive I have been desperately performing cpr on my daughter and have managed to revive her twice but I couldn't sustain her.She took her last desperate gasp for breath 3 minutes before fire and paramedics arrived.They wasted 5 minutes positioning themselves and waited exactly 45 minutes to take her to the hospital.Needless to say,my beloved little girl died that morning.Was there any outrage?Just my and my family/friends own.Any media coverage?None.The little girls hit by the truck won a large lawsuit.The city wouldn't allow us to sue;besides no lawyer wanted to take our case.The city even destroyed the 911 tapes which would have shown the timeline for things and at least made them account for something.So don't excuse my cynicism when I post but I do have a legitmate passion on the issue of making illegals feel welcome.

Diesel

Then send your money to them. No one should have the right to cost other American citizens money for schools, hospital districts, welfare,
    increased property taxes, & insurance costs because a people will not
    change their own government, they seem to know how to change this
    one.

I am so sorry for your loss, Rick. I can't insult you by saying I know how you feel. Thank God, I don't. You've suffered an irretrievable, unnecessary loss.

Last Sept 19th my husband suffered a heart attack here at home. I thought the ambulance would never arrive. I called 911 the 3rd time, totally paniced before they finally got here. I can, and do, understand the feelings of frustration, terror, impatience, and agony that you endured that day. Praise God my husband lived altho he was in rigor by the time they finally got here. Their response time was incredibly slow considering we live only about 3 miles from the hospital.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Another trivial deatail is that my late daughter was denied the ability to go to the preschool in our own fed govt. owned housing developent that we lived in while at least 6 kids whose parents weren't even citizens well welcomed with open arms.Disgusting.

Then send your money to them. No one should have the right to cost other American citizens money for schools, hospital districts, welfare,
    increased property taxes, & insurance costs because a people will not
    change their own government, they seem to know how to change this
    one.

what?

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Another trivial deatail is that my late daughter was denied the ability to go to the preschool in our own fed govt. owned housing developent that we lived in while at least 6 kids whose parents weren't even citizens well welcomed with open arms.Disgusting.
    How could that be? Pardon my ignorance.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

How could that be? Pardon my ignorance.

The Puerto Rican lady in charge had it in for my wife and I when she offered us membership in the Hispanic tenant organization and we declined.

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    The Puerto Rican lady in charge had it in for my wife and I when she offered us membership in the Hispanic tenant organization and we declined.
    Oh, how very generous of her.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Rickesteves:

Sorry for your loss. That's unbelieveable that you weren't allowed to sue, but yet some Mexican illegal can. What the hell is going on here? I'm so disgusted.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200-that's why I feel Terri Schiavo would've stood a better legal chance had the poor woman been an illlegal.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast