Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Junius:

At least if I still lived on my 40 acres out in the woods that I used to have, I could sit out on my front porch with a shotgun on my lap and protect what was mine, and not a sheriff or policemen would blame me or interfere...here in the city, it's different. I've witnessed Latino's getting out of hand, and when the police show up, it's the legals who get a stiff warning, are told to let it go or they (the police) would have no choice but to haul them off to jail.......................

I understand what you say about feeling isolated, but at least where you live there are still certain liberties afforded red, white and blue blooded Americans.

Pinto
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PintoBean, I live in El Paso Texas. 78% of this city, was Hispanic as of the 2000 census and I'm sure a lot more of it is now. The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) released a study a week or two ago that said that 51% of this COUNTY is comprised of illegal aliens. Every single day, as a blonde (turning grey) haired, blue eyed obvious non-hispanic, I am discriminated against in this city. Trust me, I'm isolated. Most of the Americans have long since moved away from his wretched place and more anchor babies have been born to make up for them.

In NC, we own a house sitting at the back edge of nine acres of woods so I definitely understand your yearning. I can't wait to retire and get back there. Here, we have a lot the size of a postage stamp and 98 out of every hundred people who live within a square mile of me is a Mexican. Some are US citizens and many aren't. Some are nice people and some aren't. I've come to question the immigration status of most of them.

Oddly enough, I don't hate Mexicans or Hispanics in general. I just hate the idea that so many are illegal aliens sucking my country dry.

We have been stuck in this miserable place for six years now. I tried for four years to find a job where it wasn't a requirement that I speak Spanish! When I did find a job, it was in an area that there is desparate need because nobody wants to do it and the pay was minimum wage, thanks to the illegals dragging down the pay scale in this area. Illegal aliens without fake papers can't get that job because people have to have a CRC. After a year, I moved on to a job that pays a whopping six bucks an hour (65cents above minimum) that I literally despise because I get treated like crap by people who are obvioulsy anchor babies with a third rate education and giant chips on their shoulders. Again, the only reason I have that job is because they are desparate and because of that CRC. The good thing about it is that I can pick and choose specific jobs or turn them all down if I don't happen to want to work that day.

I still won't give up this fight to close the borders and kick out every illegal alien inside the US borders. If some gang member blows my brains out when I'm stopped at a stop light one night, or with a stray bullet flying through my window when another of my questionable neighbors gets into a spat (the house next door was firebombed a few years back when it used to belong to a drug dealer, come to find out!) then I guess I'll give up. But until then, my fingers will keep typing out messages and my phone bill will have lots of long distance calls every time some representative ticks me off. The only one I don't bother with all that much is the President because I'm pretty much convinced that he doesn't rightly give a damn what anyone thinks and therefore it is up to the other representatives to rein him in somehow.

There might not be more of "us" in this city than there are of "them." But there are still more in the entire country. I figure as long as the law enforcement on the border keeps arresting them and deporting them, it prevents them from outnumbering us all over the country. That alone gives me hope that we can win.

From my vantage point we HAVE made progress. Five years ago, they wouldn't have even TOLD us that the Mexican military was on the border or our US Military was full of gang members looking to steal weapons and explosives. They wouldn't have bothered to try to stop any of this. There weren't concerned citizens calling themselves MinuteMen on the borders and there weren't any local Sheriffs who would dare to go to Washington to speak.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

curious... my original post was removed..

anyhow, PintoBean, folks do contribute, maybe not be millions rolling in..

As for folks not going to marches, well, what marches would I go to? I don't live in the lower parts of California, Texas, or Arozonia.. I'm up here in Louisiana, and really can't afford to go to any of these places (especially up to DC), nor have time to.

curious... my original post was removed..
    Truism, I'm not sure what the deal is with the posts the last couple days, I know that two of my posts yesterday showed up above the post I was answering for some odd reason. If a mod pulls a post they send you a PM, though. If you notice anything else missing or strange, PM me, OK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We Will Win!

Don't forget this fact: We Vote! And they don't.

Huey...been to the Republican website lately? Trust me, maybe they all are not voting, but a whole lot of illegal aliens are voting.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Hmmm, I don't know if illegals are voting Republican, In fact, I don't know that there are any elections going on. But I do know that more than half of the Republicans oppose Bush on the guest worker amnesty policy and I've not heard one say they don't want the borders closed-- not even McPain, who wants to pass a law giving illegals the right to vote.

How does an illegal get to vote?
    Are they falsifying documents?
    Please enlighten me on this.

Banned
    bornbredhere,

You may recall that Georgia recently had a big to-do over voter registration and what kinds of documents were considered valid. As of last week, ANYONE with a utility bill can register to vote, and there is no way to ascertain if they are legal or not! All you need to do is sign a statement that you are eligible, under the penalty of 'perjury'. What crappola!

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    How does an illegal get to vote?
    Are they falsifying documents?
    Please enlighten me on this.
    They get to vote simply because there is nothing in place to stop them.

When you write a check, you have to show ID. Not so when you go to vote, at least not here in California. As a matter of fact, it's illegal to ask for ID from a voter.

You simply mail in a form, and bingo, you're a voter.

Of course, you have to state that you're legally entitled to vote, but the legal thing doesn't have much effect on people that are here illegally already,and it's never enforced anyway.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast