Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Don't loose faith - we do have weapons in our arsenals, figuratively speaking of course, and we could use them.

It does seem that even though many of us want something done about immigration - we are pulling in different directions and making decisions based on other things.

Illegal immigration is #1 with me - if we don't fix that - and soon - nothing else will matter.
    True-nothing else matters. It effects everything-taxes, crime, education, healthcare, jobs, culture, livelyhood, law and order, safety, etc. etc. etc.

That is why I have become a one issue candidate. It frightens me to see what this country will be like in 10-20 years if we do not do something now.

Nicole and all ..

I thought it was "brain washing" when I listened to the Obama Rama during his last speech in Iowa.

Repetitious: "if you believe" and caucus goers were at a fevered pitch!

Then in NH, "four more days" "three more days" Michele Obama I heard say "two more days"

Yesterday Obama Rama: "In less than 24 hours" with "one more day" Sprinkled in a couple of "if you believe"

Think Bad_Hand said, racist? Can't enter or belong to the church Obama attends ....

Has anyone noticed that in all of Obama's speeches, he mentions either Darfur or genocide?

Anybody catch in the speech yesterday, we're in the process of "repairing" the world?

That slick tongued individual makes a clean sweep in the U.S. and we'll be footing a lot more bills in addition to this heavy burden of the illegal invaders!

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    Nicole and all ..

I thought it was "brain washing" when I listened to the Obama Rama during his last speech in Iowa.

Repetitious: "if you believe" and caucus goers were at a fevered pitch!

Then in NH, "four more days" "three more days" Michele Obama I heard say "two more days"

Yesterday Obama Rama: "In less than 24 hours" with "one more day" Sprinkled in a couple of "if you believe"

Think Bad_Hand said, racist? Can't enter or belong to the church Obama attends ....

Has anyone noticed that in all of Obama's speeches, he mentions either Darfur or genocide?

Anybody catch in the speech yesterday, we're in the process of "repairing" the world?

That slick tongued individual makes a clean sweep in the U.S. and we'll be footing a lot more bills in addition to this heavy burden of the illegal invaders!
    I tell you I was just speaking with my husband. He works with people of all political pursuasions. Now he works with DIE HARD Clintonites. These are people that had these bumper stickers "Run Hillary Run" before she entered the race. People who have been salivating at the fact she would be running for president. They have been waiting years for this. All of these people are now for Obama. He is at work and has to listen to it all day. He says it is like the Manson family-it is really scary like brainwashing or a drug. Now I would NEVER vote for Hillary or Obama but I would much rather have HIllary win the Dem nomination than Obama.

If it comes down to McCain versus Obama.... I myself would vote for Obama first.

McCain is certifiably insane. No way I'm going to let that man be in charge of our nukes. Additionally, McCain has been around so long; he will have enough influence with just enough republicans to go along with the Demo's on amnesty. If Obama President, we would have a better chance of the republicans fighting him tooth and nail on amnesty.

Of course either of them as President will just about the nail on the coffin of the USA; but McCain is the worst threat of the two.

Gary Hart on MSNBC: Barack Obama is an "internationalist"...he could repair our relationships with the world overnight. Going on about how America---and the rest of the world--is excited about him.

I wouldn't vote for either of these men. No how, no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Gary Hart on MSNBC: Barack Obama is an "internationalist"...he could repair our relationships with the world overnight. Going on about how America---and the rest of the world--is excited about him.

I wouldn't vote for either of these men. No how, no way.
    I agree. There is no way I will vote for either. Never.

Shouldn't the fact that the rest of the world is "excited" about Obama scare us? I know that scares me.

McCain is certifiably insane. No way I'm going to let that man be in charge of our nukes. Additionally, McCain has been around so long; he will have enough influence with just enough republicans to go along with the Demo's on amnesty. If Obama President, we would have a better chance of the republicans fighting him tooth and nail on amnesty.

I agree about McCain - he is wound too tight.

McCain may be certifiably insane, but I think Obama is part of the agenda that will completely destroy America. I think his job is to pound the last nail in the coffin.

Just me, but I think congress and some with cooler heads could dissuade McCain from destroying the world, and the people will agree.

I think Obama will appear so sensible, so likeable, so charismatic, so 'articulate', etc. far too many Americans will refuse to see him for what he is.

You just made me cold thinking about the prospect of either of them!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    I won't vote for McCain, Guliani, or Huckabee!!!

I will vote for Obama before I will vote for any of them-----or I will just stay home!!!

Huckabee Exposed as New World Order Puppet-

editor on 29 December, 2007-
    The National Expositor-----

"
    You would put a Muslim in as our President. Shame on you.
    His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL ISLAMIC teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegience nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy. The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!! Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
    I'm sorry but the worst Republican is better than turning our country over to the Muslims.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345